AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong?

LoLiPoPing

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong? Empty lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong?

Post  LoLiPoPing Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 am

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong? Hacker10

A hacker or he is reli that strong? 2Fastt4U when he use roar at arm got like 70m that shocks me so i stay and take SS when he killing the body i saw 23m be4 also and is only normal attker not skiling any skill got 14m+ dmg? i max stats and 500wa maple hat also cant do that dmg but he can... GM or admin pls check on this pls
    LoLiPoPing

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong? Empty Re: lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong?

Post  LoLiPoPing Tue May 12, 2009 8:59 am

pic taken by 12/5/2009 7:50pm (+8 GMT)
    LoLiPoPing

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong? Empty Re: lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong?

Post  LoLiPoPing Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 am

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong? 110

lolz? hacker or he is reli that strong? 210

some of his item i taken SS no donator maple hat and dont hv NX item means not more then 1b mesos and he keep call me to get out or CC wont even start zakum when i am inside the 1st pic is when i act that i am lagging so he just kill and i saw the dmg i want to take a prove on 70+m dmg in arm when he roar all 8 arm die in a shoot i cant do that also but he can reli reli unbelive able if he is not a ahcker...

Post  Guest Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 am

i checked the cheat log and seen that he is doing alot more than just damage hack,

will be banned, thanks for the report
    LoLiPoPing

Post  LoLiPoPing Tue May 12, 2009 10:28 am

o.0 wow your fast... i just post like not long ago u alrdy come reply GOOD jod =x

lol!

then how abt that guy that pt with him? know he hacking also dont report...

Post  Guest Tue May 12, 2009 11:39 am

ill look into it

i checked the logs and susahiden was also in the cheat log a huge ammount.

will ban as well

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 am