AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

Blue's GM app o.o

blue

Blue's GM app o.o Empty Blue''s GM app o.o

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 12:31 am

I know you guys might not know me, but i am very important to the maplestory development line.
    So here is my app. o.o

What are you applying for:JAva coder/wz editor i guess.

Name :Sabrina

Where do you live/Timezone:Florida, Eastern.

How active will you be: I will be on as much as i can due to the fact school is ending in 14 days.

E-Mail: AIM: SabrinaPie1992
    MSN:PM me. Very Happy

Hobbies :Playing Maplestory, getting straight A's in school, Listening to music, bullying mi little brother, laughing at the disgrace of an owner (Johnny of SoulMS), Etc.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would probally stalk him and find out what hacks he/she is doing and get he/she banned by the system.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would settle it out because i'm a peacemaker. I hate people fighting. I will do all i can to solve the problem.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I've been a GM in 6 servers and Admin in 3. Smile

Owner of MapleSyrup, Owner of StoryofLove, Owner of FinalStory ( for 2 months, passed ownership to Corey and i think he passed it to Mateo.)

Why should we choose you: I am the best coder out there looking for a server to develop and test some stuff out. I can do whatever you request, i can add Carnival, Snowball wars, Pin system, alliances, merchants,Global MS like weddings, and any system you'd like.

Reason i applied: I was bored and had nothing else to do and needed a server to code for. :3

Summary of yourself : I am a very well, happy, trollin, and peppy person. I like to listen to rock Music. I am one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Take Anna for example, we have alot of Similarities, we both hate Johnny! Very Happy . If you choose me i vow to make this server #1 on xtremetop100.

Extra Info: Bored. WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ YOU TROLLIN?

In game name: Blue

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Yes, i've known the GM's for a while. I met Anna and we have alot of Similarities, and you can blame me for shutting down SoulMS guys. Very Happy. I've also Met Stephanie, she's nice. In my opinion, i believe all the Gm's are very good at helping and not 1 has not been lazy enough not to help a player nor another GM towards doing something.

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:

That question can't really be answered because it doesn't matter how long you really play. It matters if you've earned enough respect. If you haven't earned any treason towards a person, how would you expect to become part of the Maplestory society? That's a question everyone should ask in their heads.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

I've put foward my time and effort to help any player out to the max extent. If a player asks a question, for example, "How do i unstuck my character?" Some people are such asses, they don't bother to help. But what i will do is "Go to acestory.ca and click Unstuck." If they need info on such other things, i will help too.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

I'm 16 years old. I highly qualify for the GM position. I think that i should qualify because i am a very responsible, dedicated/helping person to the AceStory Community. I hope that i get chosen and i hope you all like me. Smile

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory I've been playing AceStory since it all started. Since Johnny and Anna started hating on each other and split up to make SoulMS and AceMS. Smile

One more thing to say.

Without wanting to be over self-acrediting, i honestly think i'm very easy to "handle", i am helpful, i will obey my superiors for i have sense of hierarchic placing, i will try hard to show initiative, and i am kind hearted to a final extent. I'm prepared to face the responsibilities of GMhood, as an event hoster, as a helping hand/creative thinker, as the java coder for AceStory, and as a provider of sorts towards maplers. I will promptly address any problems presented by maplers, i will be attent to requests and smegas and what not players might present.

Last edited by blue on Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the questions. O_O)
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Blue's GM app o.o Empty Re: Blue's GM app o.o

Post  MidniteWhite Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 am

missing the last 5 questions at the end.
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Did the questions. Smile
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Fri May 15, 2009 9:52 pm

fix :p
    1 - 2 word answers.
    Scrub ;p
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Okay, i'll get to it now.
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Done. It doesn't really need to be an essay. Mad
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Hold on. I'm gonna edit it a bit more. I got more to say.
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Done. Check now.
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Did the server crash? Can't get on. Razz
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Fri May 15, 2009 10:08 pm

can you make a command that shows the amount of RBs someone has?
    a command that shows the top 5 RBers (People with the most RBs)
    And an npc that can take someone who has max stats, remove their stats and give them an item (Likely a ring) with max stats?
    blue

Post  blue Fri May 15, 2009 10:11 pm

I can do that in like 5 minutes. Smile

Am i qualified? Surprised
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Fri May 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Give steph the codes, once they're implemented you're hired ;p

Sponsored content