AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

4 posters

Suggestions.

PandaKillz
    PandaKillz

Suggestions. Empty Suggestions.

Post  PandaKillz Fri May 15, 2009 7:35 am

1) @online
    One of my old servers had this, where they player could see how many people were in his channel. But it hides names of online GMs so that hackers can't tell whether GMs are online or not.

2) @callgm
    A player can do this, and when they do it notifies all online gm's with "(Player name) needs assistance". I think it's a wonderful tool for people that don't know the GMs

3) @gm(message)
    This is like GM chat, where if I typed @gm Hi, then it'd show all gm's "[PandaKillz] Hi". This is also useful when there are hackers, but you don't know which GMs are online and you don't want the hacker to know you saw him, then one could do "@gm Hacker in HHG, channel 4" and it'd show up for all GMs only.

4) Wish tickets/Legendary Items
    Legendary Items are like the items with edited stats that aren't available in game. Wish tickets are how you get those items. When there are events, a GM would give out like 3-5 wish tickets to first place and such, then there's an NPC that trades 100 or so WT for a legendary item.
    BTW: You guys could probably call the wish tickets something Ace related. Like "Ace of Spades" because our server was named WishStory, so it was a Wish Ticket.

Forums:
    I was lurking and I noticed mention of a Music section. Did it disappear?
    And maybe can we add a SOTW(Sig of the Week)? There are a lot of GFXers here and it would seem fun. Also, sub-forums for GFX could be a Show off section(To show off your GFX), a Graphic Request section(To maybe request a new sig/wallpaper etc.), and a Tutorials section(Self explanatory.)

Well I hope you use some of these. They made my PServers fun and they'll make yours more interesting as well.
    Ace
    Ace

Suggestions. Empty Re: Suggestions.

Post  Ace Fri May 15, 2009 7:31 pm

1) !online is a donator command. Donate if you want the feature

2) Just Smega or whisper for help.

3) " " " " " "

4) Equips that have like +3000 wp. atk ruins the game

Also there's only like 3 people who do GFX... No point in SOTW since I would win every time. cheers
    kokainkoala

Post  kokainkoala Fri May 15, 2009 7:39 pm

You are so funny lol

If I opened PS again, i'm sure i'd have a good chance of winning. Smile

And yea.. i agree with him ^
    PandaKillz
    PandaKillz

Post  PandaKillz Fri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Pffftttt.
    No competition. Me all the way.
    And I guess @online would be kinda bad seeing as there are up to like 150 people online.
    But what if you're new and you don't know GM names, but you don't want the hacker to know that you saw him?
    Ace
    Ace

Post  Ace Fri May 15, 2009 11:30 pm

@help or @command. (forgot)

shows list of gm
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Fri May 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Good ideas, I think for the legendary items though there would need to be more events... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:11 am