AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+2
Eliii
Perryboy
6 posters

Can't Play

Perryboy

Can't Play Empty Can''t Play

Post  Perryboy Sun May 17, 2009 12:45 pm

For some reason, I can login into the game and get to the character select screen. But, when I select my character, I get DCed. Can anyone help me?
    Thx
    Eliii
    Eliii

Can't Play Empty Re: Can't Play

Post  Eliii Sun May 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Try restarting your computer, or restarting your internet. Hope this helps! Surprised
    PandaKillz
    PandaKillz

Post  PandaKillz Sun May 17, 2009 1:44 pm

It's not that, it's like this every morning. :/
    henrick142
    henrick142

Post  henrick142 Mon May 18, 2009 8:26 pm

the server restart in that time ?!
    Timtams
    Timtams

Post  Timtams Fri May 22, 2009 5:00 am

... I get the same problem for the whole day i keep trying like every hour or so but no matter what i always d/c when i click my character.. =.= ive been trying other servers and they all do the same! i redownloaded everything too but I STILL D/C AT THE CHARACTER LOG IN PAGE!!?!?!?!

Im really pissed off because ive been trying for a week now and i was going to play maple again because ive finished my exams.. PLEASE HELP US ^^:
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Fri May 22, 2009 5:04 am

Timtams wrote:... I get the same problem for the whole day i keep trying like every hour or so but no matter what i always d/c when i click my character.. =.= ive been trying other servers and they all do the same! i redownloaded everything too but I STILL D/C AT THE CHARACTER LOG IN PAGE!!?!?!?!

Im really pissed off because ive been trying for a week now and i was going to play maple again because ive finished my exams.. PLEASE HELP US ^^:

Did you check the chat on the main page? The server could have been down at the time you tried to login. Ask people if the server is odwn first.
    Timtams
    Timtams

Post  Timtams Fri May 22, 2009 5:06 am

Biroudou wrote:
    Timtams wrote:... I get the same problem for the whole day i keep trying like every hour or so but no matter what i always d/c when i click my character.. =.= ive been trying other servers and they all do the same! i redownloaded everything too but I STILL D/C AT THE CHARACTER LOG IN PAGE!!?!?!?!

Did you check the chat on the main page? The server could have been down at the time you tried to login. Ask people if the server is odwn first.
    Yeah i know about that stuff.. But this is everyday every hour i still cant go on. Like even right now i cant
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Fri May 22, 2009 5:09 am

Timtams wrote:Yeah i know about that stuff.. But this is everyday every hour i still cant go on. Like even right now i cant

Did you do a full reinstall of MS v62 before trying to get on the sever? Did you replace your character.wz file in your MapleStory folder?
    Timtams
    Timtams

Post  Timtams Fri May 22, 2009 5:11 am

Yes i did..
    I deleted my old files then redownloaded Maplestory V62, AceStory And the Character.Wz
    Restarted internet connection a couple of times, Restarted the computer before i try.
    Ive read and tried practically everything on this forum thats got to do with my problem..
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Fri May 22, 2009 5:30 am

If you're on Windows XP, try downloading this program: http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file/fid,25701/description.html

When finished, hit fix. Wait till it finishes and restart your computer. Lemme know if that works.

Here are threads on other forums that might help. Make sure that your problem is the same as their problem. Or give me more details.

http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1527359
    http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1299997
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Fri May 22, 2009 12:20 pm

This happens to me everyone once and a while, but eventually I can get back on... Try and slowly log in... (It works for me) Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 am