AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

I couldnt find the right place to post this.

Warheadz

I couldnt find the right place to post this. Empty I couldnt find the right place to post this.

Post  Warheadz Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 am

My friend Espada that was playing AceMS got banned. Him and one of my other friends was training at zakum. They clicked on the NPC to get out of the altar. They went to go back into the alter to fight zakum again and another person was there. KocaineKoala; sorry if i misspelled the name. One of my friends gave up the channel and one of my other friends didn't. I know that if we went into someone else channel, we wouldn't ks them. We would just change channels. Now this problem came up and happened that KocaineKoala said he/she was there first when he/she wasn't. Ofcourse your going to take the person your friends with side. You took your friends side named KocaineKoala. You banned Espada. Earlier on this day we smega'd a couple of times about people that would come into our zakum channel and wouldn't leave. No GM helped us or bothered to come. 2 GM's weren't afk because they was answering other peoples questions. This server is probably getting real shitty because of fags that come into other peoples zakum channels and start problems. Of course a GM isn't going to do anything to help the people that are trying to train and have a good time playing AceMS unless its one of their friends.
    Warheadz

I couldnt find the right place to post this. Empty Re: I couldnt find the right place to post this.

Post  Warheadz Mon May 18, 2009 2:51 am

I left this out, but its a prediction. KocaineKoala probably went into the altar when Espada and my other friend went out of the altar. When my friends got back in KoalaKocaine probably thought he was there first.
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

I couldnt find the right place to post this. Empty Re: I couldnt find the right place to post this.

Post  MidniteWhite Mon May 18, 2009 3:50 am

Espada was jailed for looting someones eye after I had told the players to just group and stop fighting.
    He didn't listen so I jailed him, he then proceeded to say that I was a "Sucky GM".
    I had just been fixing the problem in the easiest way. Everyone else was fine with it but him.
    He's the type of person who joins a server and causes drama later on, you can tell easily from his attitude. To be honest I'd rather avoid those people and let some other server deal with them. That's why he was banned, to avoid future conflict.
    Ban appeal denied. By the way, next time, please use the proper outline. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 pm