AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

4 posters

iBuoyanteHB's Ban Appeal

iBuoyanteHB

iBuoyanteHB's Ban Appeal Empty iBuoyanteHB''s Ban Appeal

Post  iBuoyanteHB Fri May 22, 2009 4:49 pm

What were you banned for: "The GM Police has banned you for the HACK reason"
    Who banned you:Gabbyrahwr
    Why you should unban me:I don't hack. I wasn't hacking when I was banned. I am positive that it was just a mistake. I was doing the CWK jump quest when I was banned. The reason why Gabbyrahwr thought that I was hacking is because she entered the CWK jump quest at a different time then me. The pillar starts at different locations for people and enter at different times. There is a separate pillar per person. She must've entered the map after me as I was trying to get through the jump quest. On my screen, the pillar was going away, but for her screen, the pillar went by me. Since the pillar does 31k, no one can survive it, so she assumed I was hacking.
    Additional Info:If I was a hacker, why would I be at the CWK jump quest? Wouldn't I be hacking at horntail or zakum? I'm not sure that there would be a server log for this, but I died many times already. I died at Skelegons, Himes and Bigfoot. If I was a hacker, why wouldn't I use Godmode? Please refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2x2QmFFoVg. Please read the comments.

Last edited by iBuoyanteHB on Fri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    brdxl28

iBuoyanteHB's Ban Appeal Empty Re: iBuoyanteHB's Ban Appeal

Post  brdxl28 Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Gabbyrahwr is a girl.
    iBuoyanteHB

Post  iBuoyanteHB Fri May 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Opps, changing.
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Fri May 22, 2009 5:02 pm

You also spelled "persé" wrong.
    iBuoyanteHB

Post  iBuoyanteHB Fri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Thank you Mr. Webster Very Happy
    gabbyrahwr

Post  gabbyrahwr Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm

actually i entered at the exact same time as you , because i`d been stalking you for half an hour .

i watched as you fought Big Foots and , with about 10 dex , never got hit by them . while i , with maxed stats , get hit at least ten times over thirty minutes .

and besides , who runs into CWK and does f2 on their mount and runs into the pillar with 'Miss' over their head ?
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Fri May 22, 2009 7:51 pm

gabbyrahwr wrote:actually i entered at the exact same time as you , because i`d been stalking you for half an hour .

i watched as you fought Big Foots and , with about 10 dex , never got hit by them . while i , with maxed stats , get hit at least ten times over thirty minutes .

and besides , who runs into CWK and does f2 on their mount and runs into the pillar with 'Miss' over their head ?

This hacker just got owned. Excellent work Gabby!
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Fri May 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Put it in the resolved section :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:18 pm