AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

HotBananas App!

HotBanana

HotBananas App! Empty HotBananas App!

Post  HotBanana Mon May 25, 2009 12:32 pm

HotBananas App! Unbena10

What are you applying for: GameMaster / Event GM

Name: Oliver

Where do you live/TimeZone: Austria, GMT +1

How active will you be: About 5 days (weekdays)

E-mail: wutscheroli@gmail.com

Hobbies: I like photography, graphic design, skateboarding and deejaying

How you would handle a hacker: I´d get in hide mode, get a proof that he hacks and after that I´d kick his butt out of the game!

If two people were fighting, what would you do: I´d try to solve the fight and get peace between them. Last opportunity would be jailing them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in:
    never in Maplestory but on other games.

Why should we choose you: Because i got a hot banana Smile seriously, i´d try to help everyone out and get the server rid of hackers or troublemakers!

Reason why i applied: I applied because i love to play on this server. Another reason is, when i´m online at my timezone, i´ve never seen a gm online but the most important reason is to help the Team out.

About yourself: My name is Oliver, Oli, HotBanana or w/e. I´m from Vienna(Austria)and 21 years old. In my freetime,I love to go out and photograph architecture and macros, playing maple or playing with my turntables. I can speak german, english and a little bit italian (i fail at it)..

Extra info: Did i already say something about my banana?

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? I know some.

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: Yep!

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 2-3 weeks.

Have fun reading it!
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

HotBananas App! Empty Re: HotBananas App!

Post  MidniteWhite Mon May 25, 2009 12:48 pm

to be honest this app seems rather dull.
    We look more for people who put personality into their app, not drone on and write boring answers to the questions.

Denied, please re-apply when you're willing to make the app fun to read.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:14 am