AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

4 posters

Hypn0tic's App

Hypn0tic

Hypn0tic's App Empty Hypn0tic's App

Post  Hypn0tic Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 am

What are you applying for: I like the server, and I've heard that we need a few more mods. I've got limited mod experience. I've been admin on a few COD4/CSS/WoW servers and I've ran a few guilds on retail WoW, but it's nothing major. This server is a server that I enjoy playing on, and it is one that I'd like to help out.

Name : Kevin Gregg

Where do you live/Timezone: East TN, EST.

How active will you be: I'll be on as much as I can. In between hanging out with my friends (which hopefully won't be a lot this summer), it should be quite a bit. I also play mafia wars but that really shouldn't effect it a whole lot. In about two weeks I will be going to the beach, if I get accepted. When school starts back I'll be on not as much but I won't have ANY homework as it'll be my senior year, and I'm lazy when it comes to that stuff.

E-Mail: I don't generally check my e-mail, but right now it is tang3rinesoul@gmail.com, if accepted, I'd rather be accepted through phone.

Hobbies :Playing video games and hanging out with my friends. That's about it.

How you'd handle a hacker :Instant ban. I know hackers ruin the game.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :Hear both stories, if they were doing it over smegas, mute them both and/or jail. After hearing both sides, decide from there.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:None as far as MS goes, gotta start somewhere. I have played on my own created v55 server though, that was a while back though.

Why should we choose you: Why not really? I'll be active, I know I shouldn't mess up, and if I do then I'll listen. I know not to give 100 events a day. I know what it does to the economy. I played, and was practically a gm on NYMS, and all of us had a great ime there.

Reason i applied: I've played MS private servers for a while now, now I want to actually help in one. I enjoy this server a lot. The only thing I have against it is the buying NX thing, but that is truthfully and honestly it, but even then I can see that, because if that wasn't implemented then it'd get boring very fast.

Summary of yourself : I'm easy to get along with. I hang out with my friends, and value every single one of my friendships. Generally I'm the one that people come to when they need advice. I take serious things seriously, and laugh when I'm supposed to. I can be a dick. I've been told I have a dry humor. My favorite comedian is George Carlin if that helps any. I think laughter is one of the greatest things that someone can experience. I browse /b/ a smuch as possible.

Extra Info: Nothing really to say here, read above.

In game name:Hypn0tic.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
    If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No.
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:yes
    3.Do you help players any chance you get:yes
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):yes
    5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 2 months or so.
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Hypn0tic's App Empty Re: Hypn0tic's App

Post  ShadowDivine Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 am

Try getting more posts on the forum.
    As already was said by someone, it looks stupid if your first post is a GM application, and is offending.

Get to learn the GMs and Admins on the server, I've been on this server for 6 weeks and I know most of them.

For the rest, GL on your application. Just gave a few tips on what to improve on it.
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post  Jessica Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm

I've never seen you in game :/
    Plus, hon, you joined the forums on April 31st.
    Thats one month.. not two.
    If you just joined the forums late, thats ok.
    But, try not to lie cause...
    It looks really bad Mad

Last edited by Jessica on Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Me neither, I guess he's just been here for 1 week or less.
    O well, Anna told me not to insult people like him, I should give him a chance or let the GMs take care of it.

*sigh*
    Hypn0tic

Post  Hypn0tic Sun May 31, 2009 9:41 pm

I've played for about 2 months, I did join the forums later. I'm usually not active on the forums when it comes to private servers.

There is no lying on the app at all. Lying would just be stupid. I heard we needed more GMs, I've got zero things to do this summer after my vaction, and I thought I'd apply.

I've not got any experience in being a GM on a maple server, but I do have experience in being a GM. I'm not expecting to get accepted, I just think it'd be nice. There are tons more people on the server more qualified than I am.

Shadow, you shouldn't be so judgmental towards people you don't even know. Give them a chance, and get to know them before you actually judge them.
    I do know the GMs that are on when I'm on. I've not really talked to them, but I have seen smega conversations with them. Dorky, Anna, and Sundae. I've talked to Sundae before. You learn more about people by studying them than talking to them.

It is kinda stupid, but as said before... I'm not really active on forums, I can be if needed, just chose not to.

Jessica, I've seen you ingame numerous times.
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post  Jessica Sun May 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Also: Just a tip,
    But I'd get more posts ASAP.
    Otherwise you'll be denied for applying on your first post.
    And, really?
    Maybe I was afk or something.
    Hmmmm. <3
    gabbyrahwr

Post  gabbyrahwr Sun May 31, 2009 10:44 pm

considering this server has only been re-opened for about a little over a month ...
    -coughcough-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:09 pm