AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

[Jail Appeal] BowOfThePro

ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

[Jail Appeal] BowOfThePro Empty [Jail Appeal] BowOfThePro

Post  ShadowDivine Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 am

What were you jailed for:
    For being rude on the forums?
    Weirdest reason ever, but okay...

Who jailed you:
    Anna

Why should we unjail you:
    Because I already said I was sorry at the section 'Post your pictures'. And because I have been in jail for 3 days now, including this day.

Any extra info:
    Okay, so..
    I would start off by saying that I am sorry to have offended Anna in any way, and will not do it again.
    Second, I was promised to get unjailed if I behave normally on the forums, which I now do, but haven't been unjailed. I have been in Ride to Mu Lung for 3 days now, and I don't even know the reason as to why I am there.
    There has to be a better reason then me being rude on forums, because that isn't even in game. Third, I would like to say that I am sorry to all the people on the forums that I might have offended by writing what I wrote.
    I know I shouldn't have done it and I'm more then sorry for doing it.

Can you forgive me and please unjail me?
    [I wasn't going to post a jail appeal but I haven't seen Anna online and I have been jailed for 3 days so..]

Thanks for reading/thinking about it,

Jason
    IGN: BowOfThePro/ShadowDivine

[Note]: They both got jailed the same day, because I asked if she could unjail BowOfThePro on my other character ShadowDivine. That's when she jailed that character too.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm