AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

4 posters

Anyone else excited for the new patch thing?

Foshiz
    Foshiz

Anyone else excited for the new patch thing? Empty Anyone else excited for the new patch thing?

Post  Foshiz Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:02 pm

I KNOW I AM! =D

The forum has a new skin/look, new sections and everything, and this seems liek its gonna be EPIC. I don't even care if we have a wipe. I can tell things are gonna be more expensive and you won't be able to find everything in a shop, I think. The market place says "THERE'LL BE AN ECONOMY SOON" or something, sot hats why I think so.

OH AND FIRST THREAD IN THE ACE STORY GENERAL FORUM Very Happy

Anyone else excited for the new patch thing? Empty Re: Anyone else excited for the new patch thing?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Don't get TOO excited. All major changes to the server will be coming a little later BUT THEY WILL BE COMING. Right now we're just making it easier to fix server crashes.
    Foshiz
    Foshiz

Anyone else excited for the new patch thing? Empty Re: Anyone else excited for the new patch thing?

Post  Foshiz Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:14 pm

You're telling me I creamed my pants for no reason?

Nah, Im just joking. That's fine, its good that therell be less crashes.

Oh, and someone was spreading rumors about a wipe. is that true? im fine with it, though.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Foshiz wrote:You're telling me I creamed my pants for no reason?

Nah, Im just joking. That's fine, its good that therell be less crashes.

Oh, and someone was spreading rumors about a wipe. is that true? im fine with it, though.

maybe.
    Skeith

Post  Skeith Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:34 am

just wondering but unless anna already wiped all the account data couldnt she just back it all up and start a new server using all the same characters? *didnt put much thought into this so be gentle if ur gonna flame me or somethin*
    kokainkoala

Post  kokainkoala Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Skeith wrote:just wondering but unless anna already wiped all the account data couldnt she just back it all up and start a new server using all the same characters? *didnt put much thought into this so be gentle if ur gonna flame me or somethin*

server is gone for good nigger
    Skeith

Post  Skeith Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:13 pm

dontcha think that might be offensive to some? im not black but still you shouldnt be a racist. i was just thinking. we would entirely recreat the server but instead of make everyone start over you could just set it up so that we have our same chars. unless of course ANNA says otherwise.
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 am

I think I heard Plat say in vent that he didn't want to have to deal with Nexon anymore... and speaking of what Plat said, any update for us noobs on whether there will be another ace PS?
    kokainkoala

Post  kokainkoala Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:19 pm

kokainkoala wrote:
    Skeith wrote:just wondering but unless anna already wiped all the account data couldnt she just back it all up and start a new server using all the same characters? *didnt put much thought into this so be gentle if ur gonna flame me or somethin*

server is gone for good nigger

stfu nigger

we arent gonna be a maplestory server anymore

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:02 am