AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

Floria App

That1kidxD
    That1kidxD

Floria App Empty Floria App

Post  That1kidxD Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:59 am

What are you applying for: Gm

Name : Skyler, Sky for short ^_^

Where do you live/Timezone: United states Arizona PST

How active will you be: If the time I've spent on Maple story had counted how long I've been on maple it would be OVER 9000 HOURS!! no pun intended...

E-Mail: Megaboy12345@Aol.com

Hobbies : Maple story and Maple story

How you'd handle a hacker : I would stay to myself (bye bye) while hiding, I would take a screen shoot for future anger by the same hacker in the forums, and ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would ask both of them why they were fighting and try to resolve it there. If one of them where saying things that could really hurt someone I would Jail or temporarily ban them (depending on how bad the things the person was saying)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 1 but was a minor job.

Why should we choose you: Because there has been times where someone needed help but I could do nothing about it. I've always wanted to help people ever since the first day I've play Maple story. I know being a Gm isn't all fun and games but being able to help someone is a job I'd want to be aiming for.

Reason i applied: To help in anyway I can in this sever.

Summary of yourself : I'm a funny and really nice guy. I spend most of my time on the computer. I love techno music and i have a little white puppy. =D

Extra Info: Uhh.. Super happy fun time go?

In game name: Floria

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?:I Think
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:Yes
    3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:Yes
    5.Please specify exactly how long you have been playing Acestory: About 2 weeks

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:14 pm