AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

reddragonftw's intro ^^

reddragonftw
    reddragonftw

reddragonftw's intro ^^ Empty reddragonftw's intro ^^

Post  reddragonftw Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:00 am

hey guys, whatsup? after browsing the forums a bit, i decided to say some things about myself. #1 im really into music, i play trumpet, bass, violin, guitar, and some piano. I also like bands such as Muse, The Klaxons, The Kooks, and basically all music but rap(eww) and country(rednecks scare me). #2 i seem to make friends easily and i'm rly sarcastic so dont take much of what i say too seriously lol xP. and #3 i like any show with the least bit of comedy or anime lol. well, i hope to see you guys in-game, add me if you wish. Very Happy Oh yeah, my IGN's are lolstr and lolsin.

Last edited by reddragonftw on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Biroudou

reddragonftw's intro ^^ Empty Re: reddragonftw's intro ^^

Post  Biroudou Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 am

that's a lot of instruments to play lol. I play guitar and i'm gunna buy a piano sometime this summer. dunno if i can even handle two instruments though =P. anyways welcome to the forums and acestory, see you in game.
    reddragonftw
    reddragonftw

Post  reddragonftw Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 am

heheh yeah, i love music. i play bass the most atm and i've been trying to get a few friends together to start a band lol xP. it's hard to find dedicated musicians my age Crying or Very sad . btw, im a grammar freak so don't use "leetspeak" or w/e they call it now around me xD.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:54 am