AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

hello

99denny
    99denny

hello Empty hello

Post  99denny Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm

affraid affraid dudes your all men and women!!! im a kid who thinks kids like to kid around but he realizes that the kid that he is doesnt kid around so im here to do both? in game name will be BennyB, i have been gettin some problem with my games. whenever i start up a private server now, it opens right up to the patcher and it gives me a big middle finger and it says to go download the real one you homooe. i accidentaly broke my computer screen with a wrecking ball that day (not my house, dont worry it just demolished the chimney, not the house) hope to be friends with all of you people that i dont know. this is how racism got started then solved. What a Face + clown = Evil or Very Mad then (censored) hung th-(censored) but goku -- lol! held up a picket fence that was an acronym. little obese licorice. the Evil or Very Mad liked the white greedy people. hopefully racism wont happen again. i might have spoken too soon

cherry elephant No Suspect alien pig monkey confused Sleep '

love you
    SullyWully
    SullyWully

hello Empty Re: hello

Post  SullyWully Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm

click on the AceMS client
    Not the maplestory client.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:17 am