AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

FM Boss System.

Skeith

FM Boss System. Empty FM Boss System.

Post  Skeith Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 pm

I just noticed that recently there have been lots of issues involving boss rooms such as pap, pianus, and zakum. ive played servers that have a system set up so you can spawn bosses in FM rooms. i realise that this can cause lag and i got to thinking. what if you made it so that you have to find a specific item to spawn the boss first? that way you wouldnt have people sitting in FM all day spawning bosses non-stop. they would have to go hunt for the materials to spawn it or wait for the boss at its Room. i havent entirely thought this out yet so be gentle with the criticism. =D
    Kriss
    Kriss

FM Boss System. Empty Re: FM Boss System.

Post  Kriss Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Skeith wrote:I just noticed that recently there have been lots of issues involving boss rooms such as pap, pianus, and zakum. ive played servers that have a system set up so you can spawn bosses in FM rooms. i realise that this can cause lag and i got to thinking. what if you made it so that you have to find a specific item to spawn the boss first? that way you wouldnt have people sitting in FM all day spawning bosses non-stop. they would have to go hunt for the materials to spawn it or wait for the boss at its Room. i havent entirely thought this out yet so be gentle with the criticism. =D
    it would lag like crap and it would be way to easy to lvl
    Skeith

Post  Skeith Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Not necesarily. i mean sure the drop rates are fairly high but they could make it so that the item you need takes some time to find. not only that but you dont have to put tons of bosses there. just the main ones like pap, pianus, and zakum. just because they are having lots of issues with the rooms being taken and hogged and things like that. you could either 1. wait for the rooom 2. go hunt for the semi-rare item needed to spawn the boss or 3. dont train on bosses. not only that but you dont even need to put it in lots of rooms. even putting it in 1 or 2 rooms per channel would help alot because that is adding 10-20 rooms for zak, pap, or pianus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:00 am