AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

My GM Application (:

aldwin4eva

My GM Application (: Empty My GM Application (:

Post  aldwin4eva Tue May 05, 2009 6:01 pm

What are you applying for:
    Im not only applying to be an In Game Gm but Im also applying to be a fun caring, and resposnsible part of this private server.

Name :
    Aldwin

Where do you live/Timezone:
    NewYork =D / EST

How active will you be:
    Almost EVERYDAY after school

E-Mail:
    maple_remote@yahoo.com

Hobbies :
    Drawing, Maple, Talking with Friends, and AIM (:

How you'd handle a hacker :
    If i would have to handle a hacker I would first think on my feet and see if it wasn't a big hack like fly hack and temporarily ban or if it was serious like fast animation, monster vac, or same DMG then I would permanently ban because its not only affecting me but its affecting everyone else and not making the game fair.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
    I would first get both sides of the story, ask both of them what they feel and what they want to see happen right here and now and I'd ask the other person the same thing so it's fair and everyone gets a win-win situation

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
    None but Im pretty good with Handling things on the spot, creative, and always make things fair.

Why should we choose you:
    I think you should choose me because thruought this whole form i was being serious, caring about the server, and thinking of how I can help others playing on this great server.

Reason i applied:
    I applied because i think i would make a great GM not only event wise but also person wise. I am a great people person so I think being a GM would be a great way to show that.

Summary of yourself :
    I am a adventurous person always wanting to try good things not knowing whats in store but I give it a shot, I try my best and do whatever it takes for the benefit or not only me But OTHERS.

Extra Info:
    JumpQuests Aggrivate me because I always lose on them but I plan to make prizes for jump quests better because of their patience, hard work, and effort.

In game name:

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?:
    No

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:
    Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
    Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
    Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory:
    Just Startedd playing ever since my cousin introduced me to it.
    Ace
    Ace

My GM Application (: Empty Re: My GM Application (:

Post  Ace Tue May 05, 2009 7:04 pm

"5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory:
    Just Startedd playing ever since my cousin introduced me to it."

When did you cousin introduce you to this private server? -_-

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:01 pm