AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

5 posters

GM application

heraclek

GM application Empty GM application

Post  heraclek Sat May 09, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm applying for a GameMaster Position.

My name is Steve, and I'm 16 years old.

I live in Ontario Canada, which is EST time zone.

I will be on at least 2 hours every day, and probably over 4 hours on the weekends.

My Email address is "heraclek@hotmail.com".

My hobbies include fishing, playing the piano, and playing the guitar. I also enjoy gaming on my new PS3.

I don't like banning, really. I like turning hackers so they don't hack any more. I also like giving more chances to anyone who hacks. I first jail any hackers, and try to talk to them. I ask "Why they hack", and "Do they know the consequences of hacking". Lastly "If I let you out, will you still hack". Of course, people will ask "Wouldn't they OBVIOUSLY say they won't hack?". This is not true. You have to build trust to those whom they say the false, and those who say the truth. If I let them out and see them hack, I have no choice but to ban them.

If two people were fighting, I would try to appease them; which means I'll let them go at it hoping nothing bad will happen. If it turns out to be a big fight, then I try to stop them by sending them both to jail and talking through them.

I have been GM in 3 servers, which were "SmartMS", "LyricsMS", and "BottleMS", which sadly all of them have closed down recently. I have stopped playing for about 3 months after the closings of BottleMS.

I think the reason you should choose me, is because I chose you. I chose to come to this server with a friend's recommendation, and I have decided to help this server grow into a stronger, prospering place. Nonetheless, I'm just a normal human being as well.

Frankly, I applied because of the engaging power you get as a GameMaster. However, I am aware that abusing my powers are not acceptable. I applied because I am sure I can make this server a more prospering, more fun and more secure place to be.

I am a normal grade 11 student in Ontario, Canada. I used to be GM in 3 servers prior to this application, and I am sure I can do a fine job. My brains don't conquer over my age, but I am a brave young man.

I can code simple NPCs if I must, but I cannot code complex stuff.

In game name is Abstracity.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: I do!
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
    3.Do you help players any chance you get: Sometimes.
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
    5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 2 weeks

Thanks!

Last edited by heraclek on Sat May 09, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gabbyrahwr

GM application Empty Re: GM application

Post  gabbyrahwr Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 pm

hard to read .
    doesn`t stand out .
    i`ve never seen you in game .
    John

Post  John Sat May 09, 2009 7:55 pm

If they hack, you ban.
    Simple.
    heraclek

Post  heraclek Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm

But it shouldn't be simple like that... I mean, they could regret ever hacking, and if you IP ban them, they won't be able to return to this server. Plus, it's a better chance to increase players by not IP banning them. This is just my opinion, so don't judge too harsh please.
    Toca
    Toca

Post  Toca Sat May 09, 2009 8:07 pm

heraclek wrote:But it shouldn't be simple like that... I mean, they could regret ever hacking, and if you IP ban them, they won't be able to return to this server. Plus, it's a better chance to increase players by not IP banning them. This is just my opinion, so don't judge too harsh please.

They still get what they wanted, the levels earned while hacking.
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Sat May 09, 2009 9:23 pm

denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:22 pm