AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

4 posters

xCloud\'s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application

brdxl28

xCloud\'s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application Empty xCloud''s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application

Post  brdxl28 Tue May 19, 2009 2:16 am

xCloud's GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application

What are you applying for: GameMaster/Forum Moderator

Name :

Where do you live/Timezone: Downey, CA (about 15 minutes from Los Angeles)

How active will you be: Pretty active now that summer's coming up.

E-Mail: brdxl@yahoo.com

Hobbies : Reading, Listening to Music, Mapling, Making Graphics, and the occasional programming.

How you'd handle a hacker : Scroll Lock, !ban. Maybe a dramatic Heaven's Hammer skill as I press enter for !ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Find the source of the problem, hear both sides of the story, come to a resolution.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

I don't know. But the ones that matter are

*MapleCrusade (Dev/GM/Forum Mod; #4 on XtremeTop for a couple months last year)
    *Fr00bleMS (Admin/Dev; #27 on XtremeTop for a month)
    *iPodStory (GM)
    *DarkStarMS (Admin)

Why should we choose you: Because I'm Korean. LMAO jk. I have lots of past experience as a GM, including big servers. I know more commands than most GM's, and I know tricks to some popular ones like !notice and such that the majority of the GM population doesn't know about. And to top it off, I can code occasionally (although I'm not applying for a Dev position).

Reason i applied: I like helping people out in servers, and I get frustrated when a simple matter can be solved easily with a GM, yet no GM is around. I also like big servers and working with people. Helping the people mixed in with GM fun beats actually PLAYING the game any day.

Summary of yourself : I'm a 16 year old Korean from Southern California. I'm a Junior in high school and I've been playing MapleStory since KMS Beta 5 years ago (Off my friend in Korea's account).

Extra Info: I started programming through a distance course with Professor Liu at Johns Hopkins University in 7th Grade, but that was just the C Language. I've self-taught myself Java since finding out what private servers were.

In game name: xCloud

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yeah.

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: At this rate, yeah.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yup.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes; I'm 16.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory:
    2 days <3

Last edited by brdxl28 on Tue May 19, 2009 2:22 am; edited 5 times in total
    Reflex

xCloud\'s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: xCloud\'s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application

Post  Reflex Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 am

Whoa. You made everything lean to the right. Kinda hard to read.
    Ace
    Ace

xCloud\'s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: xCloud\'s GameMaster/Forum Moderator Application

Post  Ace Tue May 19, 2009 2:25 am

Bro, "I'm Korean"

That's all you need in the app. You'll get accepted regardless of others.
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Tue May 19, 2009 2:28 am

denied.
    too new.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 pm