AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

3 posters

Dear Anna.

Gh0sT

Dear Anna. Empty Dear Anna.

Post  Gh0sT Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 am

I am not angry in the least bit, but I do find your response located here,to be quite unprofessional. If you are running a private server, at least run it right and be professional. I highly doubt if you were a CEO of a company and you didn't like a job application you would say "Awful" your probably would just say you will call them back, and then not call back (just move post and ignore), or simply say, "We appreciate your interest, but your services are not needed, thank you for your interest and have a good day.". Now doesn't that sound more professional? Anyways, I like the server, keep up the good work. Happy Mapleing! =D
    Eliii
    Eliii

Dear Anna. Empty Re: Dear Anna.

Post  Eliii Fri May 22, 2009 2:03 am

What is this a reply to? Your GM App? If so, she does not need to be all nice about it. She is just telling you the truth. (No offense) Razz

Have a nice day!
    Anna

Post  Anna Fri May 22, 2009 2:20 am

you mad?
    Gh0sT

Post  Gh0sT Fri May 22, 2009 2:21 am

None taken, and technically she is running a business because she collects donations, technically making this a non-profitable organization, which makes even less sense for her to be unprofessional and still asking for donations because donations are based upon the generosity of others and I doubt people will want to donate to people who are acting so immature. I have seen a 13 year old run a private server more professionally than she is, I am not saying she is doing a bad job, just being unprofessional. And I wish you a good day too.
    Gh0sT

Post  Gh0sT Fri May 22, 2009 2:21 am

And Anna, no I am not mad, its not a big deal, just a game. I was just pointing out something that I noticed. =D
    Anna

Post  Anna Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 am

Nagatalocked.

btw I edited my post on your application ^________________^v

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 pm