AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+6
iLawlAtYou
Jessica
Vilden
G30RG3
BrutalKnucks
Stealthy
10 posters

Games

Stealthy
    Stealthy

Games Empty Games

Post  Stealthy Fri May 01, 2009 1:11 am

Just putting a topic out there for games in general. My favriote system would have to be the 360, after all, I am a MLG. So, whats everyone else's who cares enough to respond favorite system? or game? or both? or more? =P
    BrutalKnucks

Games Empty Re: Games

Post  BrutalKnucks Fri May 01, 2009 2:57 am

Xbox 360, Halo 3.

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 3:09 pm

PC > all

pr0 cod player hoLLa
    Stealthy
    Stealthy

Post  Stealthy Fri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm

BrutalKnucks wrote:Xbox 360, Halo 3.

lol man cmon...just halo? nothing else?
    G30RG3

Post  G30RG3 Fri May 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Stealthy wrote:lol man cmon...just halo? nothing else?

halo is like one of the best games ever made Razz plus i agree with jordan that pc owns all
    BrutalKnucks

Post  BrutalKnucks Fri May 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, RE5, L4D too.

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 pm

halo is one of the easiest games i've ever played in my life. every gun is like cheetz.
    BrutalKnucks

Post  BrutalKnucks Fri May 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Jordan wrote:halo is one of the easiest games i've ever played in my life. every gun is like cheetz.

Not to sound like a dick or anything, but exactly which halo are you playing?

Because The BR, sniper, carbine, and a couple other weapons require skill to actually play with.

Especially in Halo 3 where you have to lead your shots.

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:26 pm

i've played all of them and all the guns dead accurate with no recoil at all. on top of that leading shots isn't a problem. i don't own a 360 or anything, i've just played a few times on my friend's. only thing i play is the cod series on the PC.
    BrutalKnucks

Post  BrutalKnucks Fri May 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah, you probably played offline, because online it's a lot different.
    You need map strategies and what not.
    Because players like me know where most of the spawn points are and which one you're going to spawn in.
    All and all Halo's not a easy game except for campaign.

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:56 pm

trust me, i know all about it. i didn't play offline either. i played cod1, cod2 and cod4 competitively on the PC, so playing against other people is definitely not new to me ;o
    G30RG3

Post  G30RG3 Fri May 01, 2009 6:57 pm

yea the campaign is really easy to beat but multiplayer is different. u need to like know the map well
    Stealthy
    Stealthy

Post  Stealthy Fri May 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Halo is good but I prefer CoD because I'm tired of people bitching (not sure if I can say that) about what weapons they want. Like for example " I WANT THAT SNIPER!!!!!!" and then continues to team kill to get it and then sucks majorly with it. Also when people call you a noob in that game because you used a certain gun. Excuse me but if I find rockets I'm gonna use them. So I like CoD because all the people do there is use modded controllers...and that makes their accuracy horrible so it balances out.
    G30RG3

Post  G30RG3 Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 pm

yea cod is way better.. halo is too easy for me as long as i noe the map

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:19 pm

i wasn't exactly a fan of cod4. it's a fun game and all but WAY too easy. IW just keeps making their games easier and easier each time they put them out. i can say without a doubt cod4 takes the least amount of skill out of ALL of the cods that were made. not counting cod5 because that game is just complete trash.
    BrutalKnucks

Post  BrutalKnucks Fri May 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Stealthy wrote:Halo is good but I prefer CoD because I'm tired of people bitching (not sure if I can say that) about what weapons they want. Like for example " I WANT THAT SNIPER!!!!!!" and then continues to team kill to get it and then sucks majorly with it. Also when people call you a noob in that game because you used a certain gun. Excuse me but if I find rockets I'm gonna use them. So I like CoD because all the people do there is use modded controllers...and that makes their accuracy horrible so it balances out.

I agree 100% with you. I hate when noobs teamkill you for a weapon and then they ultimately suck with it. Or someone who calls you a noob but yet at the end of the game I go positive and they go negative
    G30RG3

Post  G30RG3 Sat May 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Jordan wrote:i wasn't exactly a fan of cod4. it's a fun game and all but WAY too easy. IW just keeps making their games easier and easier each time they put them out. i can say without a doubt cod4 takes the least amount of skill out of ALL of the cods that were made. not counting cod5 because that game is just complete trash.

COD4 isnt that easy when ur playing multiplayer, although the single player campains are really easy for me
    Stealthy
    Stealthy

Post  Stealthy Sat May 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Well yeah, the campaign, even on veteran, isn't that hard. All it is is just trial and error. If it you can't do it one way then you try another until you get it right and its usually quite obvious what you have to do. Even the halo campaign is like this. But in multiplayer you have to use some sort of strategy because more than likely the people your playing agaisnt know the ma[ just as good as you. But in Halo there is no stragey, just who has the better weapon or who has the first shot.

-Not trying to make bad the name of the almighty Halo-

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

G30RG3 wrote:
    Jordan wrote:i wasn't exactly a fan of cod4. it's a fun game and all but WAY too easy. IW just keeps making their games easier and easier each time they put them out. i can say without a doubt cod4 takes the least amount of skill out of ALL of the cods that were made. not counting cod5 because that game is just complete trash.

COD4 isnt that easy when ur playing multiplayer, although the single player campains are really easy for me

whenever i talk about a game being easy, i am always talking about multiplayer. cod4 is easy because of the laser weapons. zero recoil almost and extremely high rates of fire and accuracy. the SMG's are VERY over powered, 2 shot kill up close(even if you shoot them in the foot). you can also pick people with SMG's at long distance by just tapping the fire button. trust me, compared to the other cods (cod1 and cod2) cod4 is extremely easy.
    BrutalKnucks

Post  BrutalKnucks Sat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Stealthy wrote:Well yeah, the campaign, even on veteran, isn't that hard. All it is is just trial and error. If it you can't do it one way then you try another until you get it right and its usually quite obvious what you have to do. Even the halo campaign is like this. But in multiplayer you have to use some sort of strategy because more than likely the people your playing agaisnt know the ma[ just as good as you. But in Halo there is no stragey, just who has the better weapon or who has the first shot.

First of all Halo does require strategy. Just like COD, your opponents could know the map or not. Especially on Halo, if you pay attention enough, you can learn the spawnpoints and pinpoint where an opponent is going to spawn. Knowing that gives you a huge advantage and able to set up a strategy to kill them or if more spawn there.
    Also Halo requires teamwork and communication. A team who can use teamwork and use communication to tell there partners where the opponents are will go a lot farther then just a bunch of random people playing with each other.

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:46 pm

BrutalKnucks wrote:
    Stealthy wrote:Well yeah, the campaign, even on veteran, isn't that hard. All it is is just trial and error. If it you can't do it one way then you try another until you get it right and its usually quite obvious what you have to do. Even the halo campaign is like this. But in multiplayer you have to use some sort of strategy because more than likely the people your playing agaisnt know the ma[ just as good as you. But in Halo there is no stragey, just who has the better weapon or who has the first shot.

First of all Halo does require strategy. Just like COD, your opponents could know the map or not. Especially on Halo, if you pay attention enough, you can learn the spawnpoints and pinpoint where an opponent is going to spawn. Knowing that gives you a huge advantage and able to set up a strategy to kill them or if more spawn there.
    Also Halo requires teamwork and communication. A team who can use teamwork and use communication to tell there partners where the opponents are will go a lot farther then just a bunch of random people playing with each other.

that would be the same for all competitive games...
    BrutalKnucks

Post  BrutalKnucks Sat May 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Jordan wrote:
    BrutalKnucks wrote:

that would be the same for all competitive games...

Yes I know, but I guess Stealthy doesn't.
    Vilden
    Vilden

Post  Vilden Sun May 03, 2009 6:53 pm

CS 1.6, MS, Resistance 2, GTA4, all need for speeds, xbox, ps3, PC, cod 4, soon: cod modern warfare 2.
    Jessica
    Jessica

Games Empty GTA, Halo, WoW

Post  Jessica Wed May 06, 2009 8:05 pm

As long as I can kill stuff; I'm happy.

o-o

Thats just me maybe.

As long as it isn't all glitchy either..

And GTA Vice City and The third one since I only have a PS2. Don't make fun D: I just like it.

Post  Guest Thu May 07, 2009 1:11 am

i am a professional gamer Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm