AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+6
iLawlAtYou
Jessica
Vilden
G30RG3
BrutalKnucks
Stealthy
10 posters

Games

iLawlAtYou

Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Games

Post  iLawlAtYou Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 am

I love the Wii.
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post  Jessica Tue May 12, 2009 1:28 am

iLawlAtYou wrote:I love the Wii.

My StepDad bought WiiFit for my mom for Mother's Day (she asked him to.)

Now we all play it. Smile

Lots of fun.

Oooh and Cooking Mama is fun to play on Wii!
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Sun May 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Xbox 360, Halo 3
    46 in Lone Wolves, 43 in SWAT
    xD
    evann
    evann

Games - Page 2 Empty 360

Post  evann Sun May 17, 2009 8:30 pm

XBOX 360 ALL THE WAY!

8th prestige lvl 48 in CoD 4 santa

I also beat the campagin on vet. SIMPLE! Twisted Evil
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Sun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Ill play you 1v1 in halo 3! xD or COD 4 Very Happy
    evann
    evann

Games - Page 2 Empty lol

Post  evann Sun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

dude u'd kick my patootie lol!
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Sun May 17, 2009 9:03 pm

LOL in Halo 3 but Cod.... No
    evann
    evann

Games - Page 2 Empty ttt

Post  evann Sun May 17, 2009 9:07 pm

you bet elephant
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Wed May 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Jordan wrote:whenever i talk about a game being easy, i am always talking about multiplayer. cod4 is easy because of the laser weapons. zero recoil almost and extremely high rates of fire and accuracy. the SMG's are VERY over powered, 2 shot kill up close(even if you shoot them in the foot). you can also pick people with SMG's at long distance by just tapping the fire button. trust me, compared to the other cods (cod1 and cod2) cod4 is extremely easy.

The worst gun is the M16 with red dot. It literally has the same/better accuracy than most sniper rifles, kills with one burst (juggernaut takes 2 iirc) and is still great close ranged. On the 360 you have some limitations due to aiming with a controller, but on the PC it's probably instant death. Even on 500ms+ ping games (which is every game on xbox live) it's easy to get 30+ kills a game with it.
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Wed May 20, 2009 10:33 pm

I love the M16 with red dot... >.< My favorite weapon..
    Sad

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:48 am

Biroudou wrote:
    Jordan wrote:whenever i talk about a game being easy, i am always talking about multiplayer. cod4 is easy because of the laser weapons. zero recoil almost and extremely high rates of fire and accuracy. the SMG's are VERY over powered, 2 shot kill up close(even if you shoot them in the foot). you can also pick people with SMG's at long distance by just tapping the fire button. trust me, compared to the other cods (cod1 and cod2) cod4 is extremely easy.

The worst gun is the M16 with red dot. It literally has the same/better accuracy than most sniper rifles, kills with one burst (juggernaut takes 2 iirc) and is still great close ranged. On the 360 you have some limitations due to aiming with a controller, but on the PC it's probably instant death. Even on 500ms+ ping games (which is every game on xbox live) it's easy to get 30+ kills a game with it.

the m16 actually takes a little more skill than most of the other guns in cod4. the AK-47 and M4 are easy mode, ALL of the SMGs are EXTREMELY easy mode. i am just as effective with an SMG long range as i would be with an M4 or an AK-47. i don't ever use red dots on any guns anyway considering i'd much rather use the ironsights since the recoil mixed with the red dot on some weapons gets fucked up considering the bullets won't follow the red dot when you start spraying. it only really happens with the AK-47 and the AK-74u though. i would consider the M16 still taking a little more skill than the rest of the weapons especially when you're well rounded at cod and have played competitively. if you're up against someone that actually knows how to aim straight and hit their first initial shots, if you miss with the M16 you're kind of fucked considering the over powering of most of the guns in cod4.

P.S FUK U STEFF 4 CHANGING MY AGE TO 44

ANOTHER P.S I'LL GET YOUR DONATOR THINGS AND ETC TO YOU TOMORROW
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Thu May 21, 2009 3:34 am

Jordan wrote:the m16 actually takes a little more skill than most of the other guns in cod4. the AK-47 and M4 are easy mode, ALL of the SMGs are EXTREMELY easy mode. i am just as effective with an SMG long range as i would be with an M4 or an AK-47. i don't ever use red dots on any guns anyway considering i'd much rather use the ironsights since the recoil mixed with the red dot on some weapons gets fucked up considering the bullets won't follow the red dot when you start spraying. it only really happens with the AK-47 and the AK-74u though. i would consider the M16 still taking a little more skill than the rest of the weapons especially when you're well rounded at cod and have played competitively. if you're up against someone that actually knows how to aim straight and hit their first initial shots, if you miss with the M16 you're kind of fucked considering the over powering of most of the guns in cod4.

P.S FUK U STEFF 4 CHANGING MY AGE TO 44

ANOTHER P.S I'LL GET YOUR DONATOR THINGS AND ETC TO YOU TOMORROW

yeah, it's true that missing with your first burst is bad with the M16. but you do have a lot more leeway on the xbox though since everyone sucks and/or is lagging lol. I could see why if I had a mouse the other guns would be better though.
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Fri May 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Ya... That is true, there is a lot of lag on XBL...

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 12:10 am

i've played cod4 on xbox live and it doesn't seem THAT bad. it's still easy enough to hit people with an m16 or a sniper, at least i didn't have a hard time.
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Sat May 23, 2009 12:27 am

Jordan wrote:i've played cod4 on xbox live and it doesn't seem THAT bad. it's still easy enough to hit people with an m16 or a sniper, at least i didn't have a hard time.

The players host the games, so usually it's ok but it often gets pretty awful. If you stay in a room long enough you'll get host and you can demolish basically anyone with ease. It was one of my bigger gripes with cod4 on the xbox, especially after playing competitively on the pc.
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Sat May 23, 2009 12:33 am

I usually have a good connection, so I like when I am hosting. Laughing
    genocide4fun
    genocide4fun

Post  genocide4fun Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

G30RG3 wrote:
    Stealthy wrote:lol man cmon...just halo? nothing else?

halo is like one of the best games ever made Razz plus i agree with jordan that pc owns all

agreed anything u find on any system is found for the pc even if its emulated

afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:14 pm