AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

Daichi's Game Master Application

Daichi

Daichi's Game Master Application Empty Daichi's Game Master Application

Post  Daichi Fri May 01, 2009 3:05 am

What are you applying for:
    Game Master or Forum Moderator/Admin

Name :
    Jake Martin

Where do you live/Timezone:
    Toronto, Ontario GMT -5

How active will you be:
    I'll be on from 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM

E-Mail:
    jakemartin@avalonscriptures.com

Hobbies :
    Archery, Tae Kwon Do, Running, Hanging out with friends, and Piano

How you'd handle a hacker :
    If a person is hacking in a private server than they deserve to be banned. There are sign's everywhere that say "Do no hack!" And people obviously deserve to be banned if they ignore those sign's.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
    I would first teleport each of them individually to the GM map, and ask them what's going on, and get both of their stories. I would then proceed with helping them get along. If it continues, I will do the same thing but I will probably end up giving jail sentences. If it gets very out of hand I would probably ban them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
    2 (GM for 1) and (Admin for 1)

Why should we choose you:
    You should chose me because I follow rules, I respect players and their right to a fair playing experience, and I also respect the fact that this is a private server and people should respect eachother.

Reason i applied:
    The reason why I applied is because I believe that I could make AceStory a better place for people to be.

Summary of yourself :
    Well, i'm 17 years old. I'm a grade 10 highschool student with an average of 84% (GPA of 3.5) and I love doing Archery. I came in 12th place in my region's archery competition and I have only been training for 1 month. I've played MapleStory for 3 years now, and love the game. I also love hanging out with friends. Its my passion to learn new things and to learn about people and help people.

Extra Info: N/A
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Daichi's Game Master Application Empty Re: Daichi's Game Master Application

Post  MidniteWhite Sun May 03, 2009 12:07 am

Denied.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:53 pm