AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

[GM Application] BowOfThePro

ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

[GM Application] BowOfThePro Empty [GM Application] BowOfThePro

Post  ShadowDivine Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Yes, this is my second one I made today, the reason why is stated in the section 'General' with the topic 'Please read Anna'. I would once more take a shot at becoming a GM and help better the AceStory community. Here goes, lucky number 3

What are you applying for:
    The Status of [Event]GameMaster.

Name:
    Jason van der Waal, but you can just call me Jason.

Where do you live/Timezone:
    The Netherlands, Greenwich Mean Time +1:00.

How active will you be:
    I would like to state that I will always check the forums before playing, and I usually play around 3~5 hours a weekday or in the weekends around 5~7 hours a day.

E-Mail:
    -GPjunior@live.nl
    -vincent1215@msn.com

Hobbies:
    In my spare time I like to go out and shoot some hoops, play some football and that kind of stuff. When I am not busy with sports, I usually play Street Fighter 4 or Call of Duty 5 on the Playstation 3. When I'm doing none of those, and that's quite often because I get bored of it soon, I usually go and play AceStory.

How you'd handle a hacker:
    If I saw him hacking, I would ban him. If someone claims the suspect was hacking, I would jail him for the time being until it can be sorted out with other GMs and/or Admins.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
    I would tell them to stop fighting, or even ask them what their actually fighting about. If it is for a stupid reason I would probably resolve the issues, but if it's a serious fight I would jail both until they say their sorry for fighting and they can now get along very good with eachother.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
    I have been a GM in 1 server and that is KattyMS. My forum name was Jason there, and my IGN was GPjunior. I have 2 GM books downloaded from when I was a GM there. Unfortunatly, they had to upgrade and forgot about me. There were no GMs on when I wanted to claim my GM status back, and they were gone for 2 weeks or so. Then I started looking for another server and found AceStory.

Why should we choose you:
    Because I have been a GM before, know how to do an event [doesn't matter what kind: JQ, Scavanger Quests, Trivia, etc] and I know the commands good enough. If I happen to forget one then I always have my 2 GM books on my computer.I will not act immaturely and chilidish, am kind-hearted [but not that much as that it could be my weakness], and I can help the community and players achieve their goals as in answering their questions and giving them what they needed as long as it obides the rules as given by you, Anna. Furthermore, I want to state that I have known CeeGANO for a year now, back from when we played MapleFAIL, but I'm not playing favouritism, so I would not let that be suffering me from doing my job if I am going to be accepted as a GM.

Reason I applied:
    Because I believe everything written above about myself, the server and the GMs/Admins is true, and I would go to work accordingly to it. My will as wanting to become a GM is unstilled and I would like to be one. I will not stop making GM applications for this server, just letting you know..

Summary of yourself:
    I am 17 years old, have short blone hair, my etnicity is Caucasian and I have steel-blue eyes. I was born in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 26 June 1991. So, in some days time it will be my 18th birthday already.

Extra Info:
    The extra info has already been put inside the rest of my application as shown above. I want to mention one more thing though: I was denied the first time at KattyMS aswell and for the same reason, but when I got to know the Admin, I wrote another application and got accepted because 'I had proven that I could be harsh yet polite, and that they needed someone like that to enstrengthen the GM team. They were honored to have me in their team'.

In game name:
    My IGN is BowOfThePro, contact me any time you want when I am playing. I don't usually have time, but for this occasion, I'll make all the time you want.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
    Yes.

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:
    I have.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
    I do.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
    I'm 17.

5.Please specify exactly(or around)how long you have been playing Acestory:
    5~6 weeks.

Thanks for reading my GM application,

Jason
    IGN: BowOfThePro
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

[GM Application] BowOfThePro Empty Re: [GM Application] BowOfThePro

Post  MidniteWhite Fri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

denied.
    Pleas wait atleast 2-3 days before re-applying again.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:57 pm