AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

[Improved GM application] BowOfThePro

ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

[Improved GM application] BowOfThePro Empty [Improved GM application] BowOfThePro

Post  ShadowDivine Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 am

I would once more take a shot at becoming a GM and help better the AceStory community. Here goes, lucky number 3

What are you applying for:
    The Status of [Event]GameMaster.

Name:
    Jason van der Waal, but you can just call me Jason.

Where do you live/Timezone:
    The Netherlands, Greenwich Mean Time +1:00.

How active will you be:
    I would like to state that I will always check the forums before playing, and I usually play around 3~5 hours a weekday or in the weekends around 5~7 hours a day.

E-Mail:
    -GPjunior@live.nl
    -vincent1215@msn.com

Hobbies:
    In my spare time I like to go out and shoot some hoops, play some football and that kind of stuff. When I am not busy with sports, I usually play Street Fighter 4 or Call of Duty 5 on the Playstation 3. When I'm doing none of those, and that's quite often because I get bored of it soon, I usually go and play AceStory.

How you'd handle a hacker:
    If I saw him hacking, I would ban him. If someone claims the suspect was hacking, I would jail him for the time being until it can be sorted out with other GMs and/or Admins.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
    I would tell them to stop fighting, or even ask them what their actually fighting about. If it is for a stupid reason I would probably resolve the issues, but if it's a serious fight I would jail both until they say their sorry for fighting and they can now get along very good with eachother.

[b][u]How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
    I have been a GM in 1 server and that is KattyMS.

Why should we choose you:
    Because I have been a GM before, know how to do an event [doesn't matter what kind: JQ, Scavanger Quests, Trivia, etc]. I will not act immaturely and chilidish, am kind-hearted [but not that much as that it could be my weakness], and I can help the community and players achieve their goals as in answering their questions and giving them what they needed as long as it obides the rules as given by you, Anna. I do not play favouritism.

Reason I applied:
    Because I believe everything written above about myself, the server and the GMs/Admins is true, and I would go to work accordingly to it. My will as wanting to become a GM is unstilled and I would like to be one.

Summary of yourself:
    I am 17 years old, have short blone hair, my etnicity is Caucasian and I have steel-blue eyes. I was born in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

Extra Info:
    I was hired at KattyMS for my harsh way of dealing, yet polite. I will act the same way here as I did on KattyMS, if I get GM.And I would like to apologize towards Anna for might having offended her and the others on the forum and I am sorry for posting the rude comments. I will not do these kind of things again. And I will not behave this way in game, because I have been unjailed by Sundae and been warned that if I might ever do something wrong, even not leaving someone's Zakum channel, I would get banned. I said 'That seems fair'. You can ask GM Sundae about it if you want.

In game name:
    My IGN is BowOfThePro.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
    Yes.

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:
    I have.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
    I do.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
    I'm 17.

5.Please specify exactly(or around)how long you have been playing Acestory:
    4 weeks.

Thanks for reading my GM application,

If this application got denied, I would like to know the reason why. If it is because I don't know you, I guess you haven't full read it, did you?

Jason
    IGN: BowOfThePro

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:38 pm