AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

Heres my Appication :D . pls read again . some edits

xbatman

Heres my Appication :D . pls read again . some edits Empty Heres my Appication :D . pls read again . some edits

Post  xbatman Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm

What are you applying for: i am applying for a gm job in this server .

Name : zach

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore GMT+8:00

How active will you be: Very active

E-Mail: HorizenNAxis@hotmail.com

Hobbies : playing soccer and using the com .

How you'd handle a hacker : i guess by giving them a chance if not ban them Smile

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : try to cool them down first and then help them solve their problems Smile

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 5

Why should we choose you: I am active and out going Smile

Reason i applied: i want to make this server a fun and enjoyable server to play Smile

Summary of yourself : just a boy who want to be a gm tats help an admin Smile

Extra Info: i can play 8 yrs a day if theres holiday or at weekends Smile

In game name: xHomie

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?:No , but i will try to know them asap
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: No but i am experienced hope u will give me the chance .
    3.Do you help players any chance you get:yes . i will help them asap
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):i am just right , 15 Smile but i am mature enough .
    5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: today jsut started . but will last long Smile
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Heres my Appication :D . pls read again . some edits Empty Re: Heres my Appication :D . pls read again . some edits

Post  MidniteWhite Sat May 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Denied.

Too plain. nothing special to offer the server.
    Sorry.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 pm