AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

5 posters

Event ideas

Abbie!
    Abbie!

Event ideas Empty Event ideas

Post  Abbie! Mon May 04, 2009 7:49 am

Here are some events. You probably know how to play a few of them, I just put them here so GMs don't have to explain every event everytime they have one, so they can just redirect people to this page.

Bob the party pooper :-

Two partys one on each side on the ladder, bob gets spawed on the ladder. GM sets a timer for say 30 seconds. Each party keeps hitting the snail, when the timer runs out or when bob dies, whoevers side he died/was on loses.

Hide and seek :- (1)

A GM hides somewhere, any town, any map. The GM gives clues for example if he/she was hiding in Ludibrium they would say 'Legos' or something. The player that enters the map and says '(GM name) I found you!' wins.

Hide and seek :- (2)

A GM hides somewhere in a town, the GM tells everyone which town they are in, and the players have to stand next to the GM when the GM gives hints as to where he/she is, for example, if the GM is hiding in Hene, the GM would say 'I'm leving' and people would stand by the taxi and say '(GM name) I found you!'

Fashion:-

A GM spawns a few NX slimes and people grab as many items as they can, the GM says a category like funny or sexy and everyone has a few minutes to make themselves look most like the category. Whoever looks most like it goes to the next round.

Trivia :-

A GM asks questions and when you answer the correctly you go to the other side of the map.

Jump quest :-

A GM warps you to a JQ map and you have to get to the top.

If you have anymore to add feel free to reply and I will edit it in.
    Nic
    Nic

Event ideas Empty Re: Event ideas

Post  Nic Thu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Nobody really does any pvp maybe there can be pvp events
    Ronet

Post  Ronet Fri May 08, 2009 8:32 pm

I like the pvp idea
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Mon May 18, 2009 12:05 am

I like the ideas, although the hide and seek idea #2 does not really amke sense... Question
    PandaKillz
    PandaKillz

Post  PandaKillz Mon May 18, 2009 7:09 am

She's saying a GM should hide in a specific part of the town, say Henesys. Then he gives hints as to where for ex, "I'm leaving!" which indicates that he's near taxi. So a player stands next to him, and says "(GM name), I found you". It's basically HNS except on a smaller scale.
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 pm

oh, that is a good idea! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 pm