AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+5
Eliii
Barrel
brdxl28
kokainkoala
Strive
9 posters

Ideas for the server ^^

Strive
    Strive

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty Ideas for the server ^^

Post  Strive Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 am

I have noticed in the server that money is only made by training because there is a very small market. In previous servers we had to go hunt for the scrolls and for example a glove for attack scroll cost 500 mil. The rates were also lower and so the scrolls were very valuable and money could be made easily by trade. Also all the skis, and weapons lvl 0 and bandana's etc were only gainable through gachapon and events and so them too were high valued. I remmeber in that server i had managed to make 450 bil by trading only.

Also something i find we could add is a bowtie system. These bowties would be gainable through the loss of 30k ap and 50 bil would also be needed. The 30k will be transfered to the item but other statistics will be there like 300 wepatk and 100 def. Since these will be powerful other ETC items would also be needed. Maybe 50 omok and 200 leathers etc to make it a little more chalenging.
    Strive
    Strive

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty Re: Ideas for the server ^^

Post  Strive Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 am

Ow also for the coders. Could you try and make it so when the server crashes it restarts itself automatically so we dont have to wait for anna to wake up. Also some ppl are being glitched by the BIG posters in every town. What happens is once u get there everything around it gets black and all u see inside is a blur of grey with a black dot. The black dot is you. You have to find a portal somehow and once in it (away from poster) u press alt tab and back and it returns back to normal. Since these posters dont seem to serve any use could u please take them off thanks.

Last thing could u also make a unit for bil's. Like a goldsack can be exchanged for 1 bil and a bronze sack is 250 mil xD

Last edited by Strive on Sat May 30, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    kokainkoala

Post  kokainkoala Sat May 23, 2009 1:05 pm

If u played the server, you would know these things are in the server. The rates could be better, but I like them . I agree, there is no economy. There is a 32k stat ring, and 1poop=500mil.

:3
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm

You idiot. It's because of you that I quit AceMafia, and you just proved my choice was the right one. What you're doing is trying to change basically EVERYTHING about Ace - and you're doing it with the exact same functions as a previous server you've played.

"50 Omok and 200 Leather" you say. Wtf? In case you didn't notice, but the drop rate makes collecting those super easy. And there's no need to implement a bowtie system. You just have to get a bowtie (from a GM; events/donation[?]) and scroll it with Dragon Stones.

The so called "economy" is fine without you and your ideas. There's already a poop system (Maple Star system; 500 mil) and the 1k scroll shops are part of why people play. Most kids play to get godly, and that makes it easier. And that's why Ace is on the Top 10 in XtremeTop100, not 1xx or something like your previous server.

I hope you drown in fire with all the other Singaporeans that piss me off.

And btw, double-posting pisses me off.
    Barrel

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty *sigh*

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 9:41 pm

That's uncalled for. He's just trying to be nice and give suggestions. His fault for not noticing what the server already has, but it's not like he was being mean or anything...

People like you are why I quit Ace, period. ~_~.
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Barrel wrote:That's uncalled for. He's just trying to be nice and give suggestions. His fault for not noticing what the server already has, but it's not like he was being mean or anything...

People like you are why I quit Ace, period. ~_~.

Have you seen him in-game? I thought so.
    Barrel

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty *sigh*

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Actually, yeah. But still, you're like, a troll. Super flamer. Take a damn chill pill. It's a game, and it's not that serious.
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Barrel wrote:Actually, yeah. But still, you're like, a troll. Super flamer. Take a damn chill pill. It's a game, and it's not that serious.

I don't really give a crap about the suggestions, I just despise the kid suggesting them and the origin of his ideas.
    Barrel

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty -_-

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 9:54 pm

So exactly, you are a troll. Chill out. *sigh* He had good intentions, just misdirected.
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Barrel wrote:So exactly, you are a troll. Chill out. *sigh* He had good intentions, just misdirected.

His intentions were to get some brownie points to make Staff. After a year's dealing with kids like him on 9 different servers, and even starting out like him a year and a half ago, I know what he's up to.

And I don't like it.
    Barrel

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Okay, I'm done trying to talk to you. You're a one way street, and not changing directions. -_-

I dislike arrogant people like you...
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 11:39 pm

I dislike stupid people like you. Glad you quit.
    Barrel

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Stupid? All you do is argue about how some guy is trying to become a staff member and bitch about it. You have no grounds to come by talking about intelligence. -_-
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Barrel wrote:Stupid? All you do is argue about how some guy is trying to become a staff member and bitch about it. You have no grounds to come by talking about intelligence. -_-

I only said how he was sucking up once. Once =/= "all I do"

And I do have grounds to come by intelligence; I can see his true intentions whereas you (somewhat) deny them even as I tell them to you. Can you not see that these ideas aren't his own?
    Barrel

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 11:44 pm

I'll be honest, Strive isn't that bright. Just because I choose to not acknowledge his "true intentions" doesn't mean I don't see what you mean.

There are more proactive ways of approaching this, instead of flaming him. You talk about a kid, yet you're acting like one. Grow up. ~_~
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Barrel wrote:I'll be honest, Strive isn't that bright. Just because I choose to not acknowledge his "true intentions" doesn't mean I don't see what you mean.

There are more proactive ways of approaching this, instead of flaming him. You talk about a kid, yet you're acting like one. Grow up. ~_~

I'd rather not grow up. I'm 16. Contrary to most people my age, I don't want to hit my 20's...yet.
    Barrel

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty Pshh

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Okay then, at least control your hormones. @_@;
    brdxl28

Post  brdxl28 Sat May 23, 2009 11:54 pm

But that's the best part about being my age.

:<
    Barrel

Ideas for the server ^^ Empty x_x

Post  Barrel Sat May 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Lmao, okay then. Have fun.
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Sun May 24, 2009 12:40 am

I think the economy is fine in Ace, and what would be the point of giving away 30,000 AP?!?! Also, please dont double post, just edit it to make 1 post... bounce
    Bong-Zeppelin
    Bong-Zeppelin

Post  Bong-Zeppelin Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 am

Eliii wrote:I think the economy is fine in Ace, and what would be the point of giving away 30,000 AP?!?! Also, please dont double post, just edit it to make 1 post... bounce

If i'm not wrong,you're like getting 60k AP, because the 30k AP turns into an item with 30k ap, and then you can get more 30k of AP and then you get 60k AP of luk\dex\w\e instead of only 32k so it's basically really good o.o
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Mon May 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Well, I think that the stats get maxed at 32k with items or not.. (Ill have to check though) Smile
    kky2kgod
    kky2kgod

Post  kky2kgod Wed May 27, 2009 7:08 am

first off strive, don't double post, 2nd, do not come here, and decide after a few days that the server does not fit your needs so it should be changed. This is a great server and the rates are a little to much imo, the economy system works well, seriously before you make serious suggestions like this, atleast play here for 2 months, because there are people that have been playing here for 2 months and worked hard. You think they will enjoy the new comers catching up within a week? pfft give me a break
    Strive
    Strive

Post  Strive Sat May 30, 2009 5:41 am

um wow.... i know these arent my ideas but what im trying to get at is introduce an economy in acems thats it. I know i havent been here long but i find im still aloud to say what i think WITHOUT being insulted...

Btw barrel thx for defending me. And i never wanted to make a staff? WTH... at least get ur info right before judging srsly.
    genocide4fun
    genocide4fun

Post  genocide4fun Sun May 31, 2009 11:16 pm

ok guys...if you wanna argue take it some where else...this is a suggestion forum not a *be an ass to someone else* just post positive feedback even if the idea isnt good...i think...we should add more channels because of the growing rate of zakum channel theft

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 pm