AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+5
Eliii
Barrel
brdxl28
kokainkoala
Strive
9 posters

Ideas for the server ^^

Biroudou

Ideas for the server ^^ - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for the server ^^

Post  Biroudou Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 am

Eliii wrote:Well, I think that the stats get maxed at 32k with items or not.. (Ill have to check though) Smile

nope, you can go above 32k with items

and GMs have already said they're going to let us trade poops for items. that will be the economy once it's done, i think.
    genocide4fun
    genocide4fun

Post  genocide4fun Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:33 pm

eh sorta an economy...actually not really...i think only like certain % scrolls should be able to be bought in the shop...like 60% 10% but like 30% and 70% should be dropped only cus then an economy would be going and ya...cus i know atleast me and my friends pretty much only use 30 and 70% scrolls so that would get an economy going bigtime
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:44 am

the value of those scrolls would still be low though. events = gm scrolls introduced into the economy, and donors get loads of gm scrolls also. this reduces the value of any regular scroll. and the fact that you can rebirth very quickly makes even things like 50dex saunas fairly useless (=20 levels worth of stats, which is nothing). ideally I think the economy should revolve around poops (mostly for atk based gear, nx and maybe some other things) and zakum diamonds being the main form of currency. I haven't thought it out completely though.
    genocide4fun
    genocide4fun

Post  genocide4fun Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 pm

ya but if we start getting more ppl online at once economy go boom cus oiut of all the players...how many are gonna donate you know...right now there is a lot but ya
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:16 pm

thats true, but still for any players that have played for longer than a week regular scrolls are pretty meaningless. then again, you probably have to play for at least a week before being able to get together any meaningful amount of poops or zakum diamonds. but I think if 60s and 10s are left on the npc, people would probably just use those. getting a few extra stats or 5-6 extra atk total after trading for loads of 30/70s wouldnt really be worth it. might be a better idea to get rid of all scrolls if we're to get rid of any.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:08 am