AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

3 posters

Nic's GM application

Nic
    Nic

Nic's GM application Empty Nic's GM application

Post  Nic Thu May 07, 2009 8:22 pm

What are you applying for: To become a GM and meet new people

Name : Nic

Where do you live/Timezone: Maryland East Coast

How active will you be: I will be on every day I get a chance

E-Mail: iloverootbeer24@yahoo.com

Hobbies : Skateboarding, snowboarding, Football Friends

How you'd handle a hacker : I would hide first and then use a message that takes up the map that would say busted tongue

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would talk to them both and see what I can do to help them resolve what they were fighting about

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 1

Why should we choose you: I have a list of the GM Commands as I used to have my own private server. I also love to have fun but can be serious when necessary. Also I want to bring new ideas to the table

Reason i applied: It is one of the most fun private servers I have played on in awhile and I think it would be fun to be a GM again.

Summary of yourself : I have played football for 7 years, I love pop-culture movies, tv shows, internet phenomenons etc.

Extra Info: I used to have my own private server but I couldn't get it online so I would mess around on it for fun but it got lonely so I got rid of it and kept gm codes. I also vote for the server every time I am on the website.
    In game name: lNicl

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: Players yes not too many staff though
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: No but in a week or so I think I will know more about the server and the people
    3.Do you help players any chance you get: If they are struggling I will help them get to their first rebirth
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
    5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 2 weeks my friends said that it was a great server so I joined to and thought it was a lot of fun.
    gabbyrahwr

Nic's GM application Empty Re: Nic's GM application

Post  gabbyrahwr Thu May 07, 2009 10:29 pm

before i read this , please make your application more eye-catching and appealing .
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Thu May 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Nic wrote:

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: Players yes not too many staff though
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: No but in a week or so I think I will know more about the server and the people
    3.Do you help players any chance you get: If they are struggling I will help them get to their first rebirth
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
    5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 2 weeks my friends said that it was a great server so I joined to and thought it was a lot of fun.

1-2 word answers please. No more than that. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:39 am