AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

John's Application.

John

John's Application. Empty John's Application.

Post  John Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 am

What are you applying for: Everything!

Name : John

Where do you live/Timezone: California/ PST.

How active will you be: Whenever Anna's on .

E-Mail: jjohnx@live.com

Hobbies : Guitar/Dance/Sing/Piano.

How you'd handle a hacker : Hide+Ban. But you knowwww, I made a mistake so I have to kinda ask (:

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Im the negotiatorrr. Freals! I can bring a conflict into a solution that would benefit both parties. If it's retarded, you know. Stfu man.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: like. wut. 4.

Why should we choose you: Oh no, you don't have to. (:

Reason i applied: I like making frands . And there has to be someone who doesnt bitch at you. Psyche .

Summary of yourself : Hi , My name is John . I am 18 years old. I like to play the guitar, piano, drums, and I'm currently learning how to play violin. I'm kinda a nerd, so don't let the piercings, drinking, and smoking tell you otherwise. You make think that I might be uneducated, but ohhh no. Nuh uh girlfriend. I've been participating in the MUN program for like , a couple of years. Own your ass at a conference ): For, those who don't know. It's Model United Nations. Oh, yeah, I dance. I'm 5'11 and I'm fat ):

Extra Info: What extra info. What more do you want? ):

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:41 pm