AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

3 posters

Endranz's AMAZING GM Application

spudcc

Endranz's AMAZING GM Application Empty Endranz's AMAZING GM Application

Post  spudcc Sat May 09, 2009 3:38 pm

My GM Application.

What are you applying for: In Game GM

Name : IGN: Endranz, RN: Jake

Where do you live/Timezone: Canada, Eastern Standard time

How active will you be: On weekdays 3-4 hours, and weekends almost all day

E-Mail: spud_ccc@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Snowboarding, Playing Guitar, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, and OBVIOUSLY Maplestory

How you'd handle a hacker : Well this depends on how the owner wants me too, but in most cases BANHAMMER

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First of all find out what they were fighting about, then find both sides of their story, and finally put both of them in jail if the case is severe

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 2, one was my friend's server (shut down due to server bills), and the other one was MelanyMS

Why should we choose you: Hmm, well because I think I am qualified for the task of GM, I have done it before.

Reason i applied: I applied because I really like this server and I want to help it become a better server to the best of my abilities

Summary of yourself : Hi, My name is Jake and I am from Canada. I am 16 years old, and my main interests include Maplestory, Snowboarding, Various Sports, and I guess homework if I have some time left over lol.

Extra Info: There isn't anything left to say lol?? But anyways thanks for taking the time to read and maybe consier my application.
    Toca
    Toca

Endranz's AMAZING GM Application Empty Re: Endranz's AMAZING GM Application

Post  Toca Sat May 09, 2009 3:49 pm

You forgot the 5 questions. I reccomend adding them in if you don't wanna be auto-rejected.
    Anna

Post  Anna Sat May 09, 2009 3:57 pm

denied.
    Your app isn't unique in any way, i've never seen you in game and we're looking for people atm who aren't in the EST timezone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:17 pm