AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

Solstice awesome GM application.

Starry
    Starry

Solstice awesome GM application. Empty Solstice awesome GM application.

Post  Starry Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm

I know i'm not well-known but i want to apply to be a GM.
    So here we go. xD

What are you applying for: Game Master.

Name: Ros

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore, GMT+8:00

E-mail/Msn:Verlin68@hotmail.com

How active will you be: I'll be on everyday after school if i do not have anything going on in school. o.o

Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing, Making Friends, Chatting, Gaming & All kinds of sports!

How'd you handle a Hacker: I'd stalk him/her, check out if the hack he/she is using affects the server. If it is, i'd ban him without hesitation but if it is not, i'll give him a warning and write down his Ingame name and keep an eye on him/her.

If two people were fighting, what would you do: I will find out why are they fighting if it is nonense, i'd shut them up but if it is something serious i will sort things out with them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in: so far, two.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because i will do the best i can in anything. If you need help you can always count on me but depends on what it is. Very Happy I'll ask people to join and i'll vote everyday too.

Extra info: Wazzup! I LIKE PIE! I'm friendly and i bite. :B

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):I'm sorry, I don't know any but i did talk to Dorkystatus, he helped me out and he is very nice.

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position:I can't really answer this. It doesn't really matter right? As long as i earned the respect i deserve from people. AceStory has very nice people though. Smile

3.Do you help players any chance you get:I will definitely help them in anyway i can.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): I'm 16 this year and i'm responsible, friendly,loving person. Smile

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: Not very long, Not at all but i hope this doesn't really affect this application.
    Sad
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Solstice awesome GM application. Empty Re: Solstice awesome GM application.

Post  MidniteWhite Sat May 16, 2009 1:38 pm

denied.
    Haven't been around long enough.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:56 pm