AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

5 posters

Kaylie's/Shineless GM/Helper Application

Kaylie
    Kaylie

Kaylie's/Shineless GM/Helper Application Empty Kaylie''s/Shineless GM/Helper Application

Post  Kaylie Sat May 23, 2009 5:57 am

What are you applying for: GM or Helper

Name: Kaylie

Where do you live/Timezone: The Netherlands, GMT +1

How active will you be: Very active, my school is almost over so I got even more time then.

E-Mail: Eljoex.cc@Live.nl

Hobbies: I play hockey, like to MapleStory, shop with my friends, be with friends without shopping and I like singing. Ehm, well that's pretty much what I do :p

How you'd handle a hacker: Turn invisible, then I'd follow him and see what hacks the person is using. After enough evidence I take a screenshot of it all. Then I would talk to him about why he did it to see what the problem is with people hacking. After that I would ban him.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Also turn invisible, I look what the problem is. See who's right and see who's wrong, but ofcourse if other people are suffering because of it go in directly. Try to make them both calm again and if they don't listen just jail them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 2, JordyMS which was a funserver and was pretty populair. I was GM from the start till it closed. And DevilMS which was less populair but also pretty populair. DevilMS also closed because the leader didn't fellt like going on.

Why should we choose you: I'm very friendly and good with people. I'm experienced and know how to handle things. I will listen and am are willing to learn. I'm on this server for pretty long now and know how people work here. I like how you guys handle stuff and want to be a part of it. I'm not lazy so I think I would make the perfect GM/Helper? Also I'm pretty known with the normal MapleStory so when there are problems I know where to go. Smile

Reason I applied: I've gotten everything I wanted in the server and now I think it's my job to do something back for the server. I think I could be a good GM/Helper because I got experience and when I'm on early I barely see a GM. This morning I even got pretty annoyed by two guys teasing another guy. To bad they didn't listen to me. And no I won't leave this server if my app won't get accepted. I enjoy playing here.

Summary of yourself: I'm Kaylie, some of my friends call me Kay. I'm friendly, enjoy playing this game. I'm going to study ICT which is working with computers because I enjoy it (Yes all my friends call me crazy, haha). Always in for a good laugh when I'm off duty.

Extra Info: I think I've said pretty much everything by now. If you want you can ask some of my ingame friends about me. I hope they will be positive. Also I don't have a mic because my brother (18) killed it. I probably get a new one very soon.

In game name: Shineless

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1. Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes, kinda.
    2. Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
    3. Do you help players any chance you get: Always.
    4. Are you of the age that is required to apply (if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
    5. Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 2 Weeks.

Thank you for reading my app and I wish me luck Embarassed

Last edited by Kaylie on Sat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    HEROiC

Kaylie's/Shineless GM/Helper Application Empty Re: Kaylie's/Shineless GM/Helper Application

Post  HEROiC Sat May 23, 2009 6:34 am

Goodluck to you, fellow dutchie Wink

see you in game Smile
    Starry
    Starry

Kaylie's/Shineless GM/Helper Application Empty Re: Kaylie's/Shineless GM/Helper Application

Post  Starry Sat May 23, 2009 10:19 am

Question, you've been here for 2weeks? Shocked
    Kaylie
    Kaylie

Post  Kaylie Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Yep that's right, I believe :p
    Starry
    Starry

Post  Starry Sat May 23, 2009 1:23 pm

You will talk to the hacker..? Shocked
    Kaylie
    Kaylie

Post  Kaylie Sat May 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Here we go again, I told you I didn't hack. And you keep saying me the systems right or something. But I don't even have hacks.
    Vilden
    Vilden

Post  Vilden Sat May 23, 2009 2:02 pm

HEROiC wrote:Goodluck to you, fellow dutchie Wink

see you in game Smile

please change your avatar to something that is non-maplestory related
    kky2kgod
    kky2kgod

Post  kky2kgod Wed May 27, 2009 6:44 am

umm goodluck btw today is the 27... it has not been 2 weeks, also when questioning why they were hacking, it is obvious, they are too pathetic to play a private server, and in all honesty, the private server has 700x rates making it easy. to the people arguing it is harder than that to resolve it, it is best to not show any favoritism and show equal punishment, its best to tell the two to kiss and make up or let it be and go away from each other.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:21 am