AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

Shotic GM application NEW

Shotic

Shotic GM application NEW Empty Shotic GM application NEW

Post  Shotic Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 am

Where do you live/Timezone: Denmark

How active will you be: 7 - 9 hours a day

Email: - Shotic@hotmail.com

Hobbies : play AceStory, listen to music, making music.

How you'd handle a hacker: Im may create a new Id and then look after him, if he hacks then i would ban him

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : first of all, i would ask what they were fighting about, then i would make them friends again

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None.

Why should we choose you: you should becouse iam very offen online. and can handle every thing out

Reason i applied: I like AceStory, like the GM's, like the players. and i want to make Acestory evern better.

Summary of yourself: i am a 12½ years old guy, playing basket, good to make new friends. and i am a real gamer Razz

Extra Info: I have 2 cats...

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): i meet one of the GM's and talked to him

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: i really think so

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Unless iam very very busy or its a hacker, i will allways help

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): 12½

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: since week 19
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Shotic GM application NEW Empty Re: Shotic GM application NEW

Post  ShadowDivine Sat May 23, 2009 11:12 am

Minimum age is 15, auto denial...

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 pm