AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

3 posters

Superrman Application !

b6249

Superrman Application ! Empty Superrman Application !

Post  b6249 Sun May 24, 2009 2:18 am

What are you applying for: GM

Name : Bernard Lim

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore , Tampines , GMT+8.00h

How active will you be: More than 6h min

E-Mail: B6249@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Play ACEMS !

How you'd handle a hacker : Normal i will track down the person using hiding and screenshot when he/she hack and ban him with enough edvience

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will stop them and listen to both of their " story " about what happen and point out who at fault and i will ask the person who at fault to say sorry .

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Nope , Sorry , but everyone had to start from a noob . No offense .

Why should we choose you: I'm helpful ?

Reason i applied: Experience to be a GM , as i seen alot of gm helping me and it feel GREAT !

Summary of yourself : Hello , thanks for reading my application . I live in singapore , tampines . I am 13 years old this year . What i normally do is , online at ACEms . LOL , just voted for it -,-'' .
    Although i never been a GM before , i will like to experience it at ACEms , as ACEms is quite SHIOK !!! I hope AceMS could give me the chance to experience to be a gm . I will help the normal player with
    the problem they facing and i am fast learner for the command . hope ACEMS could give me a chance . thanks

Extra Info: Erm like ?

In game name: Superrman

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
    If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: Honestly , i started just yesterday which i knew it gonna be a X for me . So ....

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yep , i feel so great after helping them :] as i saw the smile on their face .

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yes , i am mature enough to talk sense .

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: 5 hour plus today
    kokainkoala

Superrman Application ! Empty Re: Superrman Application !

Post  kokainkoala Sun May 24, 2009 2:19 am

auto-denied
    b6249

Post  b6249 Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 am

orh okay tks .
    Eliii
    Eliii

Post  Eliii Sun May 24, 2009 2:23 am

Although your 13, this was a very good application. think if you were a bit older you might have been accepted... Sad

P.S I love your IRL name!

Sincerely,
    Eliii
    b6249

Post  b6249 Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 am

nvm dude , it FATED that i cant be gm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:20 pm