AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+4
Anna
ShadowDivine
iR1337Dz
firefantasy
8 posters

AuroraShot's Application

firefantasy
    firefantasy

AuroraShot's Application Empty AuroraShot's Application

Post  firefantasy Sat May 30, 2009 3:50 pm

First of all. I noticed that... there are... TWO RULES 5 IN THE APPLICATION OUTLINE THAT YOU SUGGESTED MIDNIGHTWHITE. Good Maths! 1 2 3 4 5 5 6. Good one!
    (Am i the only one who actually realised this?)

What are you applying for: I don't know, Basically to help out a little.

Name : Bruce Almighty.... And when I want to see your panties I'll just do it with a wave of my hand! ... ok or i'll just use my universal remote control.... fine fine, it's Jackson.

Age : My age is... 1 2 3 4 5...6 7 8 9 10... 11 12 13 14 15... 16 17 18 19.... ... 19....... 19..... TEN TEN!

Where do you live/Timezone: Sg, Singapore,GMT +8

How active will you be: Untill June 12 when i am gonna go in NS.

E-Mail: final_hope1989@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Basically... an Otaku X Gamer

How you'd handle a hacker : Did you leech off those hacks? Or did you made them yourself? you know, Acestory is looking for Coders.... but.. either way i'll give you a fail. Sorry but let's not get TENACIOUS. Have a nice day.

-After a few seconds-

Ban Frying Pan! Materalize! Soshite... SAYONARA Zako!

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Testing for my Maturity? Well Most likely it's something that can make both sides happy. Cos I am kind good at those kinds of things.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: You really wanna know? You could count even if you had no fingers! cos it's just Zero.

Why should we choose you: Sorry but i don't like to advertise myself that much... to that extent.

Reason i applied: Just so I could get a few people to smile.

Summary of yourself : I can really count! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 and 10 10! Look, I can even count to 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10!

Extra Info: Ex... Ex Ex.... EXTRA INFO!? I would like to know yours! Please! BWH!?

In game name: AuroraShot

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No I can't. For now at least.
    If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
    1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
    2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: No
    3.Do you help players any chance you get: Depends.
    4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Huh?
    5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: One day

The truth is, i'd rather be a player.. then i get to play more. The reason I wrote this application is cos that i thought that i might be able to get some stress load off the Gms and staffs. since there might be some not so considerate players around. Hope this application brought a smile to you hard workers. ^^ keep up the good work!
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

AuroraShot's Application Empty Re: AuroraShot's Application

Post  iR1337Dz Sat May 30, 2009 4:06 pm

I c. Someone who likes his numbers...
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Can you not post this kind of bullshit without even having any experience whatsoever, you don't even know what you're applying for. This is a GM application section, made for GM applications [duh]. You have been here for 1 day and this is probably your first post on this forum, isn't it?

The only thing Anna might find good about you is that you live in a good timezone..

Do us all a favor and leave please.
    And by the way, you are 20 years old and acting like this?
    Grow up kid, seems you got a lot to learn don't you??

Your kind of humor isn't really funny by the way..

You can probably guess whether your denied or accepted, if not than you must be more stupid then I estimated you to be.
    Anna

Post  Anna Sat May 30, 2009 6:02 pm

ShadowDivine wrote:Can you not post this kind of bullshit without even having any experience whatsoever, you don't even know what you're applying for. This is a GM application section, made for GM applications [duh]. You have been here for 1 day and this is probably your first post on this forum, isn't it?

The only thing Anna might find good about you is that you live in a good timezone..

You can probably guess whether your denied or accepted, if not than you must be more stupid then I estimated you to be.

can you not be such an asshole?
    He's singaporean and we're in need of them for GMs, don't say not to post this kind of "bullshit" when you don't even know the guy, this is why you've been denied everytime you applied kid, so don't hate on other people.
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Sat May 30, 2009 6:05 pm

He is not a coder, he doesn't even know what he is applying for. Read the damn applciation...

And by the way, your rules say that someone who hasn't even played for a week are auto-denied, so your going against your own made rules...
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

Post  iR1337Dz Sat May 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Anna wrote:
    ShadowDivine wrote:Can you not post this kind of bullshit without even having any experience whatsoever, you don't even know what you're applying for. This is a GM application section, made for GM applications [duh]. You have been here for 1 day and this is probably your first post on this forum, isn't it?

He's singaporean and we're in need of them for GMs, don't say not to post this kind of "bullshit" when you don't even know the guy, this is why you've been denied everytime you applied kid, so don't hate on other people.

Agreed with anna, But he not much of a good use, like Divine said. Unless you need a gm/mod at a sing time
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Sat May 30, 2009 8:50 pm

iR1337Dz wrote:
    Anna wrote:

Agreed with anna, But he not much of a good use, like Divine said. Unless you need a gm/mod at a sing time

we ARE looking for someone who is singaporean.
    ShadowDivine I am honestly getting sick of you, leave the application judging to the GMs, moderators and Admins of the server. You can give him advice but there is NO reason to say "can you not post this kind of bullshit without even having any experience whatsoever"
    Sean didn't have experience when he was hired, nor did Tom OR myself OR Stephanie OR 90% of our GMs, everyone has to start somewhere new, a lot of us started here.
    So stop being an ass -.-
    If I see more rude posts by you I'll just delete them.
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

Post  iR1337Dz Sat May 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Id suggest make a post like...
    Need a GFX (Or something) at a Singaporean timezone~
    And yea ;/ Shadow you are being sorda mean
    gabbyrahwr

Post  gabbyrahwr Sat May 30, 2009 9:04 pm

there are too many numbers and i failed algebra twice . ):
    firefantasy
    firefantasy

Post  firefantasy Sat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm

oh..? you guys need a Gm from sg? why is that? If there's anything i could do to help, feel free to pm me in game ^^; sorry about this >_<

And the 10 10 is actually a joke from one of the forum posts that links to youtube about a comedy show, about a guy learning english. guess no one really got it.
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Sat May 30, 2009 9:56 pm

firefantasy wrote:oh..? you guys need a Gm from sg? why is that? If there's anything i could do to help, feel free to pm me in game ^^; sorry about this >_<

And the 10 10 is actually a joke from one of the forum posts that links to youtube about a comedy show, about a guy learning english. guess no one really got it.

OH MY GOD THAT JAP SHOW??? AND THEY LIKE BEAT THE JAPS WHEN THEY LAUGH???
    I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGED watching that D;
    LOl oh god ):
    Vilden
    Vilden

Post  Vilden Sat May 30, 2009 10:39 pm

firefantasy
    firefantasy

Post  firefantasy Sun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm

That right! >_< hahaha. now you guys get it. =X
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

Post  iR1337Dz Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

I see a post of you ksing :O
    Lulz
    But I doubt that will damage your gm application... But just don't ks, Its anoying Razz
    firefantasy
    firefantasy

Post  firefantasy Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Thank you for adding another reply and actually memorized what happened.
    The truth is, He scolded me, That's why i ksed. I wouldn't ks without a good reason.
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

Post  iR1337Dz Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 pm

firefantasy wrote:Thank you for adding another reply and actually memorized what happened.
    The truth is, He scolded me, That's why i ksed. I wouldn't ks without a good reason.

Lol [:
    Then I guess we can't blame yooh.
    firefantasy
    firefantasy

Post  firefantasy Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Thank you for understanding. Nowadays, i just search for empty channels intead. don't wanna bring more troubles to the GMs >.<
    Kriss
    Kriss

Post  Kriss Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

actualy when u read and look at the screenie's it shows that he scholded u after u was ksing him so it was bot of u who where to blame but thats oftopic its a pretty oke app

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:05 am