AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+3
shadex151
Tiiiger
Jessica
7 posters

Anna Anna Anna Anna

Biroudou

Anna Anna Anna Anna - Page 2 Empty Re: Anna Anna Anna Anna

Post  Biroudou Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 pm

ShadowDivine wrote:Anna is immature and rude with denying applications.

Nowadays she doesn't give anyone a reason why they are denied, she didn't give me a reason, she didn't give Jessica one, and iR1337Dz i think she didn't too.

If she is to be a good admin and owner of the server she really has to become less immature and show that she has good leadership potentials.

Why would someone new come and play here when the owner of the server is rude and immature?

It only makes the new people want to go and find another server...

you're the one that's coming off as being immature and rude. the GMs have no obligation to give you a reason as to why you were denied. to be honest, despite what sullywully said, it seems pretty obvious that you did not know anna before applying, perhaps that contributed to your being denied?
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:03 pm

@SullyWully:
    It is better to say against someone who started that they are denied because they need to know the players/GMs better then denying them with no reason at all.

@Biroudou:
    I already told everyone who I offended and Anna who I might have offended with this behaviour that I am sorry about it.

@Both SullyWully and Biroudou:
    She said she denied me for not knowing her. Then how come in game she said she did not trust me, when she doesn't even know me? And she jailed me for a reason as being rude on the forums, and then let's me stay in jail for 4 days. While I already bettered my behaviour and there were non of the days that she was online. Because I have been going on my character every day to ask if I can please be unjailed.

Fact still is that I think she hates me, while I don't even know her and I did not offend her or do anything at all wrong against her YET I STIlL APOLOGIZED FOR MIGHT HAVING OFFENDED HER IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE AND TOLD HER I'D NEVER DO IT AGAIN..

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:19 pm

ShadowDivine wrote:@SullyWully:
    It is better to say against someone who started that they are denied because they need to know the players/GMs better then denying them with no reason at all.

@Biroudou:
    I already told everyone who I offended and Anna who I might have offended with this behaviour that I am sorry about it.

@Both SullyWully and Biroudou:
    She said she denied me for not knowing her. Then how come in game she said she did not trust me, when she doesn't even know me? And she jailed me for a reason as being rude on the forums, and then let's me stay in jail for 4 days. While I already bettered my behaviour and there were non of the days that she was online. Because I have been going on my character every day to ask if I can please be unjailed.

Fact still is that I think she hates me, while I don't even know her and I did not offend her or do anything at all wrong against her YET I STIlL APOLOGIZED FOR MIGHT HAVING OFFENDED HER IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE AND TOLD HER I'D NEVER DO IT AGAIN..

k first off, i don't even have to tell you what you're doing that makes anna not want anything to do with you. if you're seriously that blind to your own actions that's sad. second, we don't have tell you why we deny your application because well frankly it doesn't matter. what if we tell you what you did wrong you're just going to change it and try again expecting to be accepted? no. you make a shitty first impression, that's your fault. nobody else is responsible for yourself except you. all i've heard is trash about you and then i come onto the forums and read your posts continuing to provide evidence for me that those stories are true. spamming anna and attempting to apologize then getting angry when you get no responses isn't the way to handle it.. neither is going in-game and harassing her. you continuing to flood our forums and PM anna about all of this is ensuring you will NEVER get even close to a GM position. for all of you other people that got denied, don't take it personal. we can't hire everybody and it's not exactly easy picking the right people for the job.
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:27 pm

if she does dislike you i can't blame her, really. you seem bothered because you think she does not like you, and yet by continuing on with the complaints you are more than likely provoking her to dislike you even more. i fail to see why you continue to complain about this.
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:29 pm

I haven't been flooding the forum with posts, I made only 3 posts in total about if I could get unjailed and that was in 4 days time.

BTW, Yes, I do like to know the reason as to why I am denied for GM.
    Gives me a chance of working on it, although I may not become a GM on Ace.
    It's good for me to hear the reason, because maybe I'll get the same thing on other server and then I know how to turn the tables when it happens.

I did not PM her all the time, it was 2 days ago when I PMed her. Once!.
    In the 4 days time that I was jailed, I only PMed her once, because she would not react to my topics/posts although she was online and I saw her being online.

She's even online right now, but probably isn't even going to say something about this.
    You know why? Once she sees my name on the post she doesn't even look at it.
    She hates me. And for what actually? I did not even offend her or anything els, not even in game. I only asked the same day that I got jailed if I could get out, and yes I did ask this by whispering it to her. Because I didn't had mesos at the time to buy a Super Megaphone(s).

I might not get close to being a GM, but atleast when I hear a reason as to why I am denied, then I know what to work on for next time. I am someone who just believes in miracles, and I know I can change the way Anna thinks of me as long as I keep trying as hard as I can. I am not a quiter, I am always determined to reach on what I have my mind set on.

THANKS FOR READING,

JASON
    IGN: BowOfThePro

*Edit: @Biroudou:

She seems bothered by me complaining about her not liking me?
    Jeez I wonder why...

You're not the smartest out there are you?
    She already disliked me before I even got to know her a bit.
    I don't even know why she dislikes me.
    Only because I want to know why she denied my GM application.
    That's what all this fuzz is about?
    That is kind of sad for an admin to have a fight about and jail someone for.
    For not liking someone, because that someone only needs to know why he got turned down on his GM application..

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:51 pm

ShadowDivine wrote:I haven't been flooding the forum with posts, I made only 3 posts in total about if I could get unjailed and that was in 4 days time.

BTW, Yes, I do like to know the reason as to why I am denied for GM.
    Gives me a chance of working on it, although I may not become a GM on Ace.
    It's good for me to hear the reason, because maybe I'll get the same thing on other server and then I know how to turn the tables when it happens.

I did not PM her all the time, it was 2 days ago when I PMed her. Once!.
    In the 4 days time that I was jailed, I only PMed her once, because she would not react to my topics/posts although she was online and I saw her being online.

She's even online right now, but probably isn't even going to say something about this.
    You know why? Once she sees my name on the post she doesn't even look at it.
    She hates me. And for what actually? I did not even offend her or anything els, not even in game. I only asked the same day that I got jailed if I could get out, and yes I did ask this by whispering it to her. Because I didn't had mesos at the time to buy a Super Megaphone(s).

I might not get close to being a GM, but atleast when I hear a reason as to why I am denied, then I know what to work on for next time. I am someone who just believes in miracles, and I know I can change the way Anna thinks of me as long as I keep trying as hard as I can. I am not a quiter, I am always determined to reach on what I have my mind set on.

THANKS FOR READING,

JASON
    IGN: BowOfThePro

*Edit: @Biroudou:

Jeez I wonder why...

For not liking someone, because that someone only needs to know why he got turned down on his GM application..

are you missing a chromosome or what? she already told you that you were too new and since then all you've done is spam this bullshit everywhere "WHY WAS I DENIED" "WHY DOES ANNA HATE ME" right now you're giving her every right to hate you. she told you that you were too new and for whatever reason you can't accept that. it's not our problem and she doesn't have to say anything to you. you're the one showing major immaturity here, nobody else. you were denied and she told you why. since then all you've done is get angry and make 57976998795785989 attempts at an apology. she obviously doesn't care and doesn't want one. move on, we don't want you for a GM position and at first it was because nobody even knew who you were. now you've made it clear to us that even if you weren't "too new" we wouldn't want anything to do with you anyway. so unless you're going to stop, i highly suggest you get the fuck out.
    Biroudou

Post  Biroudou Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

ShadowDivine wrote:*Edit: @Biroudou:

Jeez I wonder why...

i can't possibly make it any easier for you to understand. you say you want to be a GM, and every time you post you make it even less likely to happen. you are a child.
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post  Jessica Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

okay. seeing as none of you are talking about the original topic.. could you please take this to the efight topic or someone else cause i still havent gotten any serious answers to my original question. and i dont like having people fight on my topics. if not then meh whatever <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:46 am