AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

2 posters

DarkApostil's GM Application! =o

DarkApostil

DarkApostil's GM Application!  =o Empty DarkApostil''s GM Application! =o

Post  DarkApostil Sun May 24, 2009 1:30 am

What are you applying for: Personal gamer helper, question answerer =)

Name :Justin

Where do you live/Timezone: Southern California

How active will you be: As much as possible, school is over and now all I have is free time.

E-Mail: jwdorroh@yahoo.com
    AIM: DarkAssailant224

Hobbies :Maplestory, Paintball, Spending time with my GF, Running, Working out

How you'd handle a hacker : Find out what hacks they have been using in order to properly ban them. Also years ago I was a helper with the Zenx Engine and taught people how to hack, I have not used hacks in years but do have knowledge on many popular hacking areas and how the hacks are used/work.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Stand inbetween them so they can gaze at my glory 0_0... Haha respectively ask them the issues and try to resolve the issues in any way possible to cease the fighting.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None =(

Why should we choose you: I am very helpful to the maple community, helping players out in any way possible.

Reason I applied: The obsequious amount of boredom due to my constant irrevocable issues of nothing better to do. No I did not use spell check haha =)

Summary of yourself : I am a very helpful person to anyone who needs me, regularly even on Global MS help out newer players with any issues they have. Am fair and equal to everyone and give all people same opportunities.

Extra Info: =) <---- smiley face

In game name: DarkApostil

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No =(

2.Have you been on AceStory long enough to deserve a GM position: Actually and totally honestly I have played about 20 different private servers and never found one that suits me, though watching my friend play this one I have become very intrigued... I finished the setup process about halfway through this application... hehehe

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Basically this whole application I have written has been trying to stress the point of that I will help any player I can in any way possible. Resolving fights between players, issues between confusion of players, and any questions a person might have.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): I am 17 soon to be 18 =)

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Acestory: Currently have finished installing and applying all things needed in order to play... haha

One more thing to say: I love maplestory and have found your server to be very entertaining in solving the massive amounts of boredom that come upon me on a daily basis. It would be a great honor to be a GM for your server and I dedicate myself to helping everyone that followed the rules of the server and make sure players follow these rules, help them in any situations they need me, and be a fair GM to all players.
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

DarkApostil's GM Application!  =o Empty Re: DarkApostil's GM Application! =o

Post  MidniteWhite Sun May 24, 2009 1:33 am

denied.
    Too new. Didn't listen to the rules on the "short answers please" on the last 5 questions.
    Try again when you're willing to not sound like a drone on your app :3
    ty ^_^

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:13 am