AceStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AceStory

+5
iR1337Dz
ShadowDivine
MidniteWhite
kky2kgod
Aslanking
9 posters

AsLanking Staff Application

Aslanking

AsLanking Staff Application Empty AsLanking Staff Application

Post  Aslanking Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 am

What are you applying for:GM+Gfx Designer+Mod

Name :Tan kang Wei

Where do you live/Timezone:Singapore/GMT+8

How active will you be:: I normally spend about 8 hours on the computer everyday playing private servers and studying. And on weekends i probabally spend more time.

E-Mail:drgonkangwei@hotmail.com

Hobbies :Soccer and Colecting trading cards.

How you'd handle a hacker :I Will Straight away Jail and Ban the hacker,the reason i'm Jailing the hacker 1st is because when i IP Ban the hacker,the hacker can get a IP Changer,and they can continue hacking again,but if i jail them and ban them,they will confirm change IP and Log back in again,But this time they cant leave Jail and they have to stay there forever.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :I Will 1st Stop the fight,But if they continue Fighting,I Will give them a warning,If they Continue again,I Will Jail them for 1 hour and let them reflect about of their bad doing.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:I'm Also an experienced Owner,Co-owner,head admin,admin and GM
    I'm Owner of SlinkyMs,ManiaMs,Forgottenstory,FruityStory,FaithStory And F.A.F Ms.
    I'm Co-owner of ChocolateMs,CounterMs,IceCreamMs,PieMs,starFishMs, KoziceMs,FrankMs,RythmMS,Gardenms,TrinityMs,SuperNovaMS and RebirthMs
    I'm Admin+Head Admin of Rogerms,RemixMs,OrbisHQ,StarlightMs,OblivionMs,,SydneyMs. and all the server above.

Why should we choose you:I would like to help AceStory by advertising the server in other forums and also by putting the website link on all my messengers. I will post a email to all my friends telling them about the server and also tell them to forward it to there friends. I will make sure all hackers and harrasers get dealt with in a professional manor. And also tell everyone to vote for AceStory so that we get a bigger community and as i said before in my other app more votes=a better server. I will also keep the server fair by showing no sign of favourism (giving out godly stuff) because i have learnt from other GMs mistakes that give 1 godly item out then you will get more people asking you for some which will land you in alot of trouble. Surprised

Reason i applied:This is the only server which makes me feels like home.

Summary of yourself :Well im a student currently in grade 10. Im a very out going person and i dont get annoyed to easily. For example if i was a gm and someone decided to start cussing at me first i will issue them with a warning and if they carry on i will jail them till they understand that they shouldnt disrespect anyone cause they feel like it. i am a very mature person with a fun nature and i find kids that are old enough to understand maturity and still go on to be immature quite annoying to be honest. If you get to know me more you will uderstand that i am a calm a helpful person who is able to help anyone at anytime at any surcumstances.Laughing

Extra Info:Experience:I'm a Expereicned Web Designer+GFX Designer+Forum Developer.I Made this forum Click here,and for Graphics these are my work.

AsLanking Staff Application Mario_Signature
    AsLanking Staff Application SantasMarioSigPB

AsLanking Staff Application 2eghaoz
    "No maple pictures <3" -Sundae
    AsLanking Staff Application Veitsaint
    --------------------------------------------------
    Userbar
    -------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------
    Rank Bars
    ----------------------
    AsLanking Staff Application Admin9AsLanking Staff Application Moderator9
    AsLanking Staff Application Member9

In game name:AsLanking

Last edited by Aslanking on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    kky2kgod
    kky2kgod

AsLanking Staff Application Empty Re: AsLanking Staff Application

Post  kky2kgod Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 am

i can guaranty you wont get admin/coowner position
    Aslanking

Post  Aslanking Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:18 am

LOL Why?Is the spot closed?If yes then i will get other spot
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 am

the only positions available are moderator and GM.

And please remove any gfx you posted with maple related images.
    Thank you.
    Aslanking

Post  Aslanking Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 am

Done Deleted.Anw so d u consider me?
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 am

It is good that you are a GFX kind of guy, but your application looks rather plain. Needs more colours in it though.

I suggest getting at least 20+ posts aswell, because 5 posts is nothing..

If you will be hired, it would probably be for your GFX knowledge, so you might want to add the coder questions if you hadn't done so already.

These are just tips, do with them as you wish.
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

Post  iR1337Dz Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Ugh, Looks nice [:
    Good Luck Btw~
    gabbyrahwr

Post  gabbyrahwr Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:35 pm

pretty sure steph and i are taking care of any graphics needs . (:
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Gabby, how come you aren't a GM on the forums anymore [maybe in game too, but IDK about that]?
    gabbyrahwr

Post  gabbyrahwr Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm

ShadowDivine wrote:Gabby, how come you aren't a GM on the forums anymore [maybe in game too, but IDK about that]?

i got de-GM`d for taking colton {of all people , honestly} to the KINs after i had a week before broken the rules of spawning NX slimes for our Fashion event since everyone was complaining about not havin money .

but i`m nice enough to still do our custom hairs and do any gfx when needed .
    iR1337Dz
    iR1337Dz

Post  iR1337Dz Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Gabby got msn? gotta ask u sumthin
    genocide4fun
    genocide4fun

Post  genocide4fun Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:29 am

two words...large words...in color

EPIC FAIL
    Jessica
    Jessica

Post  Jessica Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 am

genocide4fun wrote:two words...large words...in color

EPIC FAIL
    polite,pls.
    Aslanking

Post  Aslanking Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 am

Ok Well no matter what, i Hope i get accepted.
    SullyWully
    SullyWully

Post  SullyWully Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:54 am

What are you applying for:GM+Gfx Designer+Mod
    Mod on the forum, or on the game? (ign Mod= intern)

How active will you be:: I normally spend about 8 hours on the computer everyday playing private servers and studying. And on weekends i probabally spend more time.
    sp: probably

Hobbies :Soccer and Colecting trading cards.
    sp: Collecting

How you'd handle a hacker :I Will Straight away Jail and Ban the hacker,the reason i'm Jailing the hacker 1st is because when i IP Ban the hacker,the hacker can get a IP Changer,and they can continue hacking again,but if i jail them and ban them,they will confirm change IP and Log back in again,But this time they cant leave Jail and they have to stay there forever.
    You lost me after I----

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :I Will 1st Stop the fight,But if they continue Fighting,I Will give them a warning,If they Continue again,I Will Jail them for 1 hour and let them reflect about of their bad doing.
    How do you stop the fight? Do you just go up to them and say, "Hey turbo, cool your jets."

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:I'm Also an experienced Owner,Co-owner,head admin,admin and GM
    I'm Owner of SlinkyMs,ManiaMs,Forgottenstory,FruityStory,FaithStory And F.A.F Ms.
    I'm Co-owner of ChocolateMs,CounterMs,IceCreamMs,PieMs,starFishMs, KoziceMs,FrankMs,RythmMS,Gardenms,TrinityMs,SuperNovaMS and RebirthMs
    I'm Admin+Head Admin of Rogerms,RemixMs,OrbisHQ,StarlightMs,OblivionMs,,SydneyMs. and all the server above.
    You own and co-own all these servers right now? If so, how would you have time for us.

Why should we choose you:I would like to help AceStory by advertising the server in other forums and also by putting the website link on all my messengers. I will post a email to all my friends telling them about the server and also tell them to forward it to there friends. I will make sure all hackers and harrasers get dealt with in a professional manor. And also tell everyone to vote for AceStory so that we get a bigger community and as i said before in my other app more votes=a better server. I will also keep the server fair by showing no sign of favourism (giving out godly stuff) because i have learnt from other GMs mistakes that give 1 godly item out then you will get more people asking you for some which will land you in alot of trouble. Surprised
    sp: harassers, leaned, favoritism

Reason i applied:This is the only server which makes me feels like home.
    cute.
    Summary of yourself :Well im a student currently in grade 10. Im a very out going person and i dont get annoyed to easily. For example if i was a gm and someone decided to start cussing at me first i will issue them with a warning and if they carry on i will jail them till they understand that they shouldnt disrespect anyone cause they feel like it. i am a very mature person with a fun nature and i find kids that are old enough to understand maturity and still go on to be immature quite annoying to be honest. If you get to know me more you will uderstand that i am a calm a helpful person who is able to help anyone at anytime at any surcumstances.Laughing

Extra Info:Experience:I'm a Expereicned Web Designer+GFX Designer+Forum Developer.I Made this forum Click here,and for Graphics these are my work.
    What would you change to our forums or web page.
    ShadowDivine
    ShadowDivine

Post  ShadowDivine Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 am

@Gabby: To bad you got demoted though. I thought you were a good GM in game as well as on the forums.

@SullyWully: Thanks for giving some extra outline and tips. That's what I have been waiting for all this time. Was that so hard for some GM to point it out to the ones that got denied?

Anyways, I will re-post my GM application, since I posted my last one 2 days ago.
    [2-3 days waiting time]
    Aslanking

Post  Aslanking Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 am

So u need me to answer those questions?
    MidniteWhite
    MidniteWhite
    Admin

Post  MidniteWhite Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

everytime you apply you will be denied,
    next time you apply I WILL ban you from the forums for 3 days so go right ahead ^____^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:11 pm